OFFICIAL GSWARRIORS 2012 SEASON THREAD.

Monta really did handle it with class. Sounds almost happy about not being here anymore
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Antidope

Originally Posted by dland24

Alright.....lets refresh again:

-We get new owners who claim we are playoff bound and promise the change to a winning culture.
-We give top 5 money to a top 20 PF.
-We sign a head coach who has less coaching experience than the guy coaching his 8 year old daughter's rec team.
-We waste our amnesty clause on a a massive $4M expiring deal instead of on the worst player in the NBA who makes $10M a year.
-We could have Chris Paul or Rajon Rondo on our team right now, but instead we think our fragile top 20 PG is indispensable.
-We cut Jeremy Lin for no reason, and he arguably holds more value today than our injured PG that we are building our team around.
-We trade our best player, a borderline All Star, for a Center who might be less healthy than Curry.
-We finally give Ekpe Udoh a chance to play, and he makes significant strides. Then we include him in the trade for no reason at all.

Like I said yesterday, where the F*** does it end?

I swear there is something in the water over in Oakland. Three of the most poorly run organizations in all of sports. Such a joke. Im pissed again.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
@All of your Steph Curry slander. ALL OF IT
Again, you can stoneface me all you want.  Doesnt make it any less true. 

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

I feel bad for Monta Jr. Gonna have to make new friends now.
30t6p3b.gif

Haha. I'm sure his dads millions will help him make friends in no time. He has a new little brother as well right? They can enjoy each other. Our team is made of glass. I thought being a pirates fan and A's fan was hard. Warriors are making it impossible.

What really depresses me, is if we would have made the Curry trade before the season, AND did this trade today, our roster would actually resemble a real NBA roster:

Rondo/Paul
Klay
Dorell
Lee
Bogut

Then if we would have used the amnesty on Andris and used his money to either sign a 2 or some bench guys, this wouldnt be a terrible team.

Haha. Watching csn Greg Papa looking like he's in new England calling the tuck rule game all over again. Wind out if his sails. Can't wait to hear his real feelings tomorrow on 95.7

Papa was a big monta advocate. This is going to leave a bitter taste in my mouth.

Thanks Monta
pimp.gif
, he will definitely be appreciated.

Honestly, I think this is a nice move. It sucks having to give up Udoh in the deal, but this is exactly the type of gamble that needed to be made. Short-term, this move sucks, but long-term I can see how this could work out.

quick shout out to Monta.

Respect.

Played hard every minute he was on the floor and didn't even lose a step when he injured his ankle.

you will be missed playa.

Thanks for all the years you gave us.....,

heyluong1209= where was the pic from again? it's not rookies vs sophomores, is it?

how long has monta been in the L?

Originally Posted by big1236

heyluong1209= where was the pic from again? it's not rookies vs sophomores, is it?

how long has monta been in the L?
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]GOLEN STATE WARRIORS[/color]

indifferent.gif

Monta nooooo! They did him dirty too...he found out from a tv in the visiting locker room. 
indifferent.gif
 Apparently mark didn't even know. So this is the new "great" leadership?
At least he'll finally be an All Star next year playing w/ B Jennings on an exciting team. 

And what's w/ trading one injured p.o.c. + a developing big man for an old timer + another wack big man.

/rant

Back
Top Bottom