OFFICIAL GSWARRIORS 2012 SEASON THREAD.

This is one of the worst trades I have ever seen in my life. I just wanted to come in here and tell you guys I feel really bad for ya'll. I honestly am very upset because Udoh was turning into one of my favorite players to watch, his defensive presence made a big impact and you could tell his offensive game had a lot of potential.
You guys got absolutely no value back in return. Theres not even a guarantee Bogut will ever be the same...and SJax? Wow...as useless as a box of cookies. I can't believe you guys just had your franchise players given away for nothing.

Horrible horrible horrible. Sorry guys, It stings to me and im not even a warriors fan...cant imagine how bad you guys must feel. /endrant

We just gave up (typical) too much when the money worked.

So we're paying (Udoh) to tank, that's what wack. Couldn't have traded Curry instead of Udoh (pipe dream)??

30t6p3b.gif
  VERY $++!$% pissed right now!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Traded our heart and soul for a center that plays 10 games a year.  These idiots better hope Steph Curry plays more than 5 games a year.  Most $++!$% injury prone team in the NBA!
indifferent.gif

They played Monta.  I wished they at least traded him to a good team.  Feel bad for Monta. 

Stupid #%% Warriors man.  We give them the best player in the trade PLUS Udoh!?!?  Really??!  Wow.
tired.gif

The
ay7bix.gif
?!?!

Looks like we're tanking, but damn, we suck.

Bogut has some talent, but made of glass, Biedrins sat out with an injured vagina, and David Lee is getting paid $16mil. These are our bigs, ladies and gentlemen.

Can someone post what type of logic was used to make this trade?...however flawed it might be. Cap space? Picks? etc.? I'm at a loss.

So everything settled in for me. Just disappointed that we lose Udoh, and we get Stack Jack. That is all. Wish we could've got Moute too.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Can someone post what type of logic was used to make this trade?...however flawed it might be. Cap space? Picks? etc.? I'm at a loss.

To me, and from what I have seen others post, it appears they are looking to tank in order to protect their upcoming draft pick.  If its 1-7 they keep it.  If not, it goes to the Jazz.  Right now they are slotted @ #10

OP should have kept the facepalm in the title. Warriors are stupid, they traded away Monta for Bogut who doesn't play a full season and SJax who's contract is ******. They might as well pulled the trigger on that OJ Mayo and Thabeet for Monta last year. Now Steph Curry is going to roll his provolone cheese constructed ankle again, and the starting backcourt will be Robinson and Rush? Lmaoooooo

Lacob is just as bad as Cohen.

Averaging one TERRIBLE decision per season mixed in with a few bad ones to keep things consistent.

But like, what's the draft going to do??? 6th overall got you Udoh, who you just traded for scraps.

%%## basketball, I'm gonna start watching hockey.

My god...what a disaster

Chances are that we won't even have a first round pick this year too. This would have to be a spectacular tank job if thats really their intentions

Oh well Monta wanted out and the Dubbs wanted to ensure their top 7 pick with some potential franchise players coming out of college. Wasn't like this was a playoff team, we need to rebuild this team yet again...

Back
Top Bottom