OFFICIAL GSWARRIORS 2012 SEASON THREAD.

Alright.....lets refresh again:

-We get new owners who claim we are playoff bound and promise the change to a winning culture.
-We give top 5 money to a top 20 PF.
-We sign a head coach who has less coaching experience than the guy coaching his 8 year old daughter's rec team.
-We waste our amnesty clause on a a massive $4M expiring deal instead of on the worst player in the NBA who makes $10M a year.
-We could have Chris Paul or Rajon Rondo on our team right now, but instead we think our fragile top 20 PG is indispensable.
-We cut Jeremy Lin for no reason, and he arguably holds more value today than our injured PG that we are building our team around.
-We trade our best player, a borderline All Star, for a Center who might be less healthy than Curry.
-We finally give Ekpe Udoh a chance to play, and he makes significant strides. Then we include him in the trade for no reason at all.

Like I said yesterday, where the F*** does it end?

I swear there is something in the water over in Oakland. Three of the most poorly run organizations in all of sports. Such a joke. Im pissed again.

Should've at least packaged Biedrins in that deal somehow...
30t6p3b.gif

Did they trade for the sake of trading? No better time to boycott...

Originally Posted by dland24

-We cut Jeremy Lin for no reason, and he arguably holds more value today than our injured PG that we are building our team around.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Can someone post what type of logic was used to make this trade?...however flawed it might be. Cap space? Picks? etc.? I'm at a loss.

To me, and from what I have seen others post, it appears they are looking to tank in order to protect their upcoming draft pick.  If its 1-7 they keep it.  If not, it goes to the Jazz.  Right now they are slotted @ #10

With the warriors draft track record, that 1-7 pick means nothing.

Originally Posted by daprescription

Monta Ellis handled this well. I'm happy for him, even though I like the trade. He will see the playoffs.
Where did he publicly respond to the trade? Link if possible?

We couldn't make them take Biedrins to get money to work while taking on Jackson, therefore, Bucks win this one.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Monta Ellis handled this well. I'm happy for him, even though I like the trade. He will see the playoffs.
He was just interviewed on CSNBayArea SportsNet Central.

Originally Posted by henz0

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Lol that was an unforeseen thing with Lin, I would have cut him too.

The irony is, if they had taken Monroe, this trade wouldn't even need to have happened. So while messing that draft up (if that's your take) they have to take on additional salary, etc..can't rid Biedrins in order to just tank.

Originally Posted by xCautioNx

Oh well Monta wanted out and the Dubbs wanted to ensure their top 7 pick with some potential franchise players coming out of college. Wasn't like this was a playoff team, we need to rebuild this team yet again...

We rebuild every year. I'm a life long warriors fan and we always do this crap. We slways do this us. Let Mitch go, welcome in Rony Seikaly like a savior. Timmy gone spree gatling. Starting bobby sura. Trading Vince carter signing Avery Johnson and John Starks, mugsy bouges to run the offense. We are a horrible franchise. Contraction of the nba.Forgot about horrible 1995 draft. Joe smith #1 overall pick in the same draft as Garnett stackhouse Rasheed lil damon big country. I'm just upset right now.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by Luong1209

He was just interviewed on CSNBayArea SportsNet Central.
Dang, I missed it...Can either of you sum up what he said? (If you understood it).

Originally Posted by henz0

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

You can stoneface me all you want.  Lin may not be a great PG, but at least he stays healthy. 

-We get new owners who claim we are playoff bound and promise the change to a winning culture.

If you were the owner, you wouldn't promise a losing season or a average would you?

David Lee is a bad contract, but he's definitely earning his money on the offensive end this year.

-We sign a head coach who has less coaching experience than the guy coaching his 8 year old daughter's rec team.

MJ is pretty bad.

-We waste our amnesty clause on a a massive $4M expiring deal instead of on the worst player in the NBA who makes $10M a year.

Biedrins should've been gone.

-We could have Chris Paul or Rajon Rondo on our team right now, but instead we think our fragile top 20 PG is indispensable.

You would make this trade now, but you probably would be hesitant prior to the season. Rajon Rondo was more realistic than CP3.

If Lin stayed with the Warriors, there would've been no Linsanity. Everything worked out for the best, for him.

-We trade our best player, a borderline All Star, for a Center who might be less healthy than Curry.

A healthy Bogut won games.

-We finally give Ekpe Udoh a chance to play, and he makes significant strides. Then we include him in the trade for no reason at all.

This makes me sad, should've gave us Moute too.

We could have just benched our entire team and kept the pick without doing the trade. Regardless the Dubs got worked again. Whats new?
30t6p3b.gif

Alright.....lets refresh again:

Like I said yesterday, where the F*** does it end?

I swear there is something in the water over in Oakland. Three of the most poorly run organizations in all of sports. Such a joke. Im pissed again.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
@All of your Steph Curry slander. ALL OF IT

Looking on the bright side, Monta will be in the playoffs. Happy for him if he's going to help make the push for the 8th and perhaps 7th seed with the Bucks. Jennings might stay in MIL now. That's a damn good scoring back court in the East.

Damn saw the interviews, Monta looked happy that he's getting out of this hell hole.

Back
Top Bottom