OFFICIAL GSWARRIORS 2012 SEASON THREAD.

i don't keep up with the warriors much, but damn.. it seems like curry is always freaking injured. how frustrated are you all with this dude?
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Andrew630

How does Josh Smith help us? You're gonna have a front court of Smith and Lee (assuming we don't give up Lee for Smith). That's a whack front court
can't tell if serious.

Originally Posted by ireminisce

i don't keep up with the warriors much, but damn.. it seems like curry is always freaking injured. how frustrated are you all with this dude?
30t6p3b.gif
Take a stab in the dark...

I don't usually listen to tierney and davis, but they had a nice interview with David Lee today. They asked a lot of great questions, and Lee gave some nice answers. Without being too negative he said that, if completely healthy, this team is a 7-8 seed at best. I haven't been able to keep up, but it seems like they are finally agreeing that the team needs to tank (you think?). David Lee may be overpaid, but he seems like a perfect player you would want on your team. A lot of us would like to criticize the front office (deserving so), but at the end of the day, at least we're not fans of the Knicks.

I may have worded it poorly. What I meant was the perfect person. If the team had a serviceable center, his horrid defense would be a little easier to handle. At the end of the day (coach), the team needs a defensive center that can make plays.

The biggest problem is that the team lacks direction and purpose. There's some nice talent on the team here and there, but it's hard to read if they really know what they're doing. How they handled the amnesty situation is a perfect example of that- not using it on Biedrins and instead hoping for the "chance" to land DeAndre Jordan. Team needs to get more talent especially up front, and figure out what the hell they want to be as a team.

Originally Posted by offbad

How does Josh Smith help us? You're gonna have a front court of Smith and Lee (assuming we don't give up Lee for Smith). That's a whack front court
can't tell if serious.
Tell me who we would be giving up, then I'll tell you if I'm serious or not.
I'm sure they wouldn't just take Wright and Biedrins for Smoove. Because a lineup of Steph, Monta, Rush or McGuire, Smoove, Lee is definitely better than what we have now. But I feel like this lineup can go sour really quick.

Give me a more realistic trade scenario. I envision one of our backcourt players being dealt to make this somewhat of a reality.

^Off the top of my head, Steph/Biedrins for Smith/1st round pick? ...Seems like a lateral move.

They don't need Steph. Teague has been doing pretty well for them. An injured Al Horford is better than Biedrins...

Originally Posted by daprescription

The best part of Biedrins' contract is the player option in 2013
smokin.gif
Really? If I were Biedrins, I would exercise that option right away.

Ric Bucher was on KNBR (bay area radio) this morning and said he was hearing rumblings of Pau, Artest and a 1st to GSW for Curry, Wright, Andris and Lee.

taken from a laker board

That sounds like a terrible trade but at this point............

btw thanks for clarifying in the W's thread that KNBR is bay area radio
laugh.gif

Ric Bucher was on KNBR (bay area radio) this morning and said he was hearing rumblings of Pau, Artest and a 1st to GSW for Curry, Wright, Andris and Lee.
Id be down.  Basically it would be Curry and a 1st for Pau.  And we get to get rid Andris of Lee's contracts?  Sign me up!

Back
Top Bottom