OFFICIAL GSWARRIORS 2012 SEASON THREAD.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Good job Warriors coming in and putting the smack down on the Clips tonight.

Lakers move back into 1st place in the pacific division and I really doubt Clips win tomorrow night against the Celtics.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
It was only a 20pt lead in the 3rd quarter...Don't count on us, ever.
laugh.gif

The hell was Rush thinking trying to feed it to Monta with 4 other guys in the lane? $@! does Mark Jackson even teach during practices?

3 team trade offer

Warriors get Josh Smith
Suns get Curry and Udoh
Hawks gets Nash

which team says no to that?

Good win for the Warriors tonight.

Clips sure as hell did not deserve to win tonight. Especially when the Clips had more rest and the Warriors were playing a 2nd game of a road back to back.

Originally Posted by What up

He needs to play with the same energy as Reggie Evans. Both are ******s with no basketball talent.

Expect Biedrins doesn't care anymore and he doesn't hide it either. He approaches basketball like I approached piano lessons as a kid.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by srvballer

3 team trade offer

Warriors get Josh Smith
Suns get Curry and Udoh
Hawks gets Nash

which team says no to that?
this a rumor or something you made up?

417995_10150724853533582_584728581_11332914_1807619499_n.jpg

6 rows back. Great game! Some Clippers fans were mad at me cause I kept yelling Flop City, overrated to Blake, and MVP (and AIRBALL once) when Evans  was shooting FTs.

I screamed Lob City hella loud when we had that alley-oop tho 
roll.gif

[h3]Add Bogut to the big-man list[/h3]
The seven-year veteran and former No. 1 pick fractured his left ankle on Jan. 25 and is expected to miss at least another month, this after averaging just 66 games in his first six seasons. The temptation for interested executives is simple: Talented centers are at a premium these days, and Bogut's many injuries -- while unfortunate -- have been circumstantial as opposed to chronic (a la the Trail Blazers' Greg Oden). As was first reported by the Bay Area News Group, sources told SI.com that Golden State's interest is very real.

While the Warriors are still hoping to shock the basketball world by landing Howard in a rental deal, they would love to land the Australian who has averaged 12.7 points and 9.3 rebounds for his career. Sources confirmed that the Wizards also inquired, but the talks went nowhere. The Rockets -- who are also willing to rent Howard in its pursuit of a big-time, big man -- are not believed to be in the mix.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/20...03/12/trade.notebook/index.html#ixzz1ovEAbSiY

I like Ryan Anderson and/or having Chris Kaman, but Hedo, Reddick, and etc won't have much of an impact on the team.

However, knowing how much this franchise/team loves 3point shooters...
tired.gif
Crap.

The trade update for those who haven't read yet...

[h3]Three-Team Ellis To Magic Trade Being Discussed[/h3]
Mar 12, 2012 2:48 PM EDT

Ellis_Monta_gsw_110113.jpg
The Magic, Warriors and Hornets are in discussions on a three-team trade, two league sources confirmed.

Monta Ellis, Andris Biedrins and Dorell Wright would be sent by the Warriors to the Magic.

Ryan Anderson, J.J. Redick, Hedo Turkoglu and Quentin Richardson would be the main outgoing pieces from Orlando.

The Hornets' exact involvement is unclear, but believed to be centered around Chris Kaman. 

No trade is imminent but talks are ongoing say sources.

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wireta..._To_Magic_Trade_Being_Discussed#ixzz1ow983tfy

Back
Top Bottom