OFFICIAL GSWARRIORS 2012 SEASON THREAD.

Watching Artest play...
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Originally Posted by offbad

Originally Posted by Andrew630

How does Josh Smith help us? You're gonna have a front court of Smith and Lee (assuming we don't give up Lee for Smith). That's a whack front court
can't tell if serious.
Tell me who we would be giving up, then I'll tell you if I'm serious or not.
I'm sure they wouldn't just take Wright and Biedrins for Smoove. Because a lineup of Steph, Monta, Rush or McGuire, Smoove, Lee is definitely better than what we have now. But I feel like this lineup can go sour really quick.

Give me a more realistic trade scenario. I envision one of our backcourt players being dealt to make this somewhat of a reality.
it's a conceivable move for ATL to get horford back to his natural 4, and get rid of smoove who's been a headache for them recently. of course, there's nothing anybody would trade such that ATL gets fair value back.

smoove loves his jumper too much for my liking but the fact is that there is hardly anybody as dynamic or more than he is on both ends of the court.

who's going to the game tonight?

Holler at me, i'll be wearing a Kidd PILOTS jersey.

went to his high school.....

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Possibly the best game we've played this season...Solid win.
Against a team on the 3rd night of a back to back to back
sick.gif
.  All Warriors fans have to look forward to is the draft, and thanks to Chris Mullin and now the idiots running the team, we don't even have that this year.

Great win for yall tonight.

Things sure have changed since 07 ain't they?

If this were any time after then, but before now, this would've been pages and pages deep.
laugh.gif

Now no one cares about Mavs/Warriors.

Yall played great tonight. We played like little *******. I wish yall the best of luck (moreso than Wolves or Rockets) to get into the Playoffs this year. Monta and Lee played great. Hopefully Curry's ankle sustains to the end of the season.

Stephen Curry needs to swoop down on a local Big 5 and cop some McDavid Ankle Braces because those ankles have been constructed of toothpicks.

But that Pau/Artest trade for Lee/Curry/Wright/Biedres isn't going to happen.

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

Stephen Curry needs to swoop down on a local Big 5 and cop some McDavid Ankle Braces because those ankles have been constructed of toothpicks.

make one of them custom two wheel scooters for him to play in like what paul blart mall cop had...

I needed Wright to have Wright type of game for fantasy purposes and he goes out and shoots 294/294 from the field.

FML.

He needs to play with the same energy as Reggie Evans. Both are ******s with no basketball talent.

Expect Biedrins doesn't care anymore and he doesn't hide it either. He approaches basketball like I approached piano lessons as a kid.

Originally Posted by What up

I needed Wright to have Wright type of game for fantasy purposes and he goes out and shoots 294/294 from the field like Klay Thompson .

FML.
Fixed.
Originally Posted by What up

He needs to play with the same energy as Reggie Evans. Both are ******s with no basketball talent.

Expect Biedrins doesn't care anymore and he doesn't hide it either. He approaches basketball like I approached piano lessons as a kid.
I swear every time I see this guy mumble, I imagine him saying, "I can count to potato"
30t6p3b.gif

Good job Warriors coming in and putting the smack down on the Clips tonight.

Lakers move back into 1st place in the pacific division and I really doubt Clips win tomorrow night against the Celtics.

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Good job Warriors coming in and putting the smack down on the Clips tonight.

Lakers move back into 1st place in the pacific division and I really doubt Clips win tomorrow night against the Celtics.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
It was only a 20pt lead in the 3rd quarter...Don't count on us, ever.

Back
Top Bottom