OFFICIAL GSWARRIORS 2012 SEASON THREAD.

Team wasn't going to be a playoff team. Team won't be a playoff team, at least it's back to being entertaining
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

Well with this trade, we may be able to keep our lottery pick
laugh.gif

Agreed w/ What Up that Udoh will be solid under a defensive coach like Skiles.

Now, which d-league player do the warriors bring in to play center?
More importantly, looks like Warriors are keeping the pick
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Over/Under on how Many times Bob Fitzgerald says "Cap'n Jack is Back!" on his way to a 7-21 shooting night to go along with 8 TO's?

This just threw my good day out the door. What in the world are the Warriors thinking?!?! Why would they take back Stephen Jackson?!

Originally Posted by RipC

For real, y'all knew Monta was on his way out one way or another.

Shipping him out with Udoh who is a good complimentary piece and taking on SJax and his #%$%#+ Contract/personality/game and taking back a very injury-prone piece in Bogut is straight ******.

Originally Posted by Andrew630

we're officially tanking.

And that's a good thing. 
Bogut & Steph sitting the rest of the season is good. As long as they don't try to extend Jax (expiring contract next year), I have no problem with this trade. Monta took this team as far as he could (mediocrity).

damn feel bad for udoh, dude was emotional with reporters. But udoh is the deal breaker for me. Fragile Bogut for a legit defender in Udoh and scorer in Monta, bad move warriors, but hopefully thats just the tip of something bigger happening (doubt it though).

Back
Top Bottom