Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: 2025 Release Window: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: PC Release Maybe By 2026

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Yooo...

NT summit on PSN

Join Mactastic4167

Imma set up a crew only lobby

Car show, pics and money scheming Yooo...

NT summit on PSN

Join Mactastic4167

Car show, pics and money scheming

I'm bout to hop on after I take this L of sour to the face
granddaddy purp 
smokin.gif

Yooo...

NT summit on PSN

Join Mactastic4167

Car show, pics and money scheming Yooo...

NT summit on PSN

Join Mactastic4167

Car show, pics and money scheming

Just sent u a friend request

Damn. The one night I don't play, y'all decide to come out the woodwork.

Mac, how's the 100% quest treating you? I haven't seen a "Mactastic has completed 50% of Under the Bridges in GTA V" in a while haha.

Damn. The one night I don't play, y'all decide to come out the woodwork.

Mac, how's the 100% quest treating you? I haven't seen a "Mactastic has completed 50% of Under the Bridges in GTA V" in a while haha.

Knocked out that 100% about a month ago. Didn't get **** but a free T-shirt, lol.

Now I'm just trying to get that bread up for this New content.

I'll be on again tonight if y'all trying to get on.

Had a crazy time last night.
I will be the first person to tell you that I hate modders in this game, but I must admit,
I met this one french dude yesterday that is cool with this other french dude on my friends list and he showed me things I have never seen before... pause...

First thing he had modded guns. And I have seen that before but he had different ones.
When he shot his AP pistol it would create water geisers that would take you into the air like this

height1400

And either his Combat MG or his automatic shotgun shot flares out like this

He had some others too like his sawed off shotgun shot explosive buckshots and his Micro SMG shot grenades and his Assault rifle shot tank mortors

He also has access to vehicles I have never seen in the game like this jumbo jet that he was flying
At first I thought it was a Titan but after second glance is it WAY bigger than a Titan and has jet engines.

And every vehicle he drove was faster than the original.
He popped a wheelie in the GTO like Dom on F&F.
He even popped a wheelie in the black jet at the airport. One on the back wheel and one on THE FRONT wheel.

I was like :wow: :smh: :wow: :smh: :wow: :smh: :wow: the whole entire time I was with dude.

Any of the 360 heads on tonight? I'll be on around 9 or 10. Supposed to get a foot of snow here tonight so I'm grinding all night.

We was putting in work last night :pimp:... But seriously tanks make me not even wanna be in free roam, it cost to much ammo money to waste on them and hiding off radar just to get behind it to do so.

I wonder what happened to the Boneyard Survival. It's back to how it normally is. Did I just catch it at a time R* was testing changes to it?

I cant put rooftop rumble on hard is this just me or everyone?
We were playing it on hard last night. Maybe something was up around 1-2 am. Couldn't stay in a lobby to save my life. Kept getting kicked or the whole lobby left.

Back
Top Bottom