Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: 2025 Release Window: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: PC Release Maybe By 2026

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters

Okay so the Turismo R is pretty much the Mclaren mp4-12c while the Alpha is a LIncoln MKZ esque car. The Dinka Jester should be either an rx 7 or NSX concept styled car

P4L

Can't wait to see everyone come back to the game soon when these DLC's start rolling out.

From what I'm told, this is the last free update for a while then the paid ones will release with more gameplay content

Me, soul, Molly, Bri, jay and a few others are still on everyday

Add me if you trying to roll (gamer tag in the sig)

I'll add you but won't be on till this weekend....... But uh, u live in NC? Who's hiring down there, Tryna move to Charlotte :nerd:

P4L

Can't wait to see everyone come back to the game soon when these DLC's start rolling out.

From what I'm told, this is the last free update for a while then the paid ones will release with more gameplay content

I'll add you but won't be on till this weekend....... But uh, u live in NC? Who's hiring down there, Tryna move to Charlotte :nerd:

I was born and raised in Charlotte, NC but I joined the military and I am living near Seattle, WA now.

Still make that move to NC though, Its one of the fastest growing cities on the east coast and cost of living is low for the time being.

P4L

I was born and raised in Charlotte, NC but I joined the military and I am living near Seattle, WA now.

Still make that move to NC though, Its one of the fastest growing cities on the east coast and cost of living is low for the time being.

Oh ok, my boy was over in the Seattle area before he was promoted and took a gig in Germany, he said he's done after that stint though.

I'm trying to get down there but no dice with a gig. Tough not knowing people down there well enough to use an address or something.

Rooftop Rumble is the best mission right now. Takes about 3 min if you call in the Buzzard and pays 18K and 4200 RP

Back
Top Bottom