Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: 2025 Release Window: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: PC Release Maybe By 2026

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
We were playing it on hard last night. Maybe something was up around 1-2 am. Couldn't stay in a lobby to save my life. Kept getting kicked or the whole lobby left.

Yea last night was fine but it's acting up now maybe it's because of the update tomorrow

What'd they change? I missed it

1. The run-down bus was gone.
2. I was able to camp out on the roof of the building next to the bus.
3. A blue cart was put in place of that trailer that's next to the barn.
4. There was a half-filled trash thing (similar to those in Processed) next to the barn.
5. It was okay to go on top of things without seeing the "leaving survival" message.
6. The back part of the salvage yard next to the planes was the spawn point mostly.

Add me on ps3 dwin_25 just put niketalk so I know I'm level 190 I think I'm doing rooftop rumble until update comes out

Just a heads up guys, seems like the content has gone live in some areas. Been getting invites to missions I can't join cause I don't have the compatibility pack.

Edit: Yup. Just started the download. It's in the add-ons section in the XBL marketplace, should be the first one in the list. Also, here's a gallery of the new cars:

Last edited:
Those new whips ! 
sick.gif
 Bout to sell my Phantom and my Bugatti 
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

If the new super car has better acceleration than the Entity then I'm copping. About to take it hood and mod this Crown Vic :smokin

Hacked lobbies :stoneface: Buddy was hiding in my damn garage and clapped me as soon as I stepped out the elevator.

Good run with the homies on that coveted playlist.

I'll be on again in a few minutes if you wanna get some paper

PSN: Mactastic4167

Highly disappointed with this damn update.

The new super / sports cars aren't even in GTA:O.. Only Single Player.

Back
Top Bottom