Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Paid off my preorder earlier. Employee told me they aren't opening their doors until midnight, so I'll just go at 11 with a few friends.

Forgot to mention my steelers are on monday night football, I don't miss a game.
jus came back from GS. thank u MNF. i was 4th in line so im in group 1.

nthat.gif
. no1 was there fo real.

now back to the steeelers

Kind of disappointed that I didn't buy the Special edition. Hell, kind of disappointed that I didn't buy the collector's edition. Tried to cover the extra money at GS earlier but they were all sold out :smh:

Was about to order this "HEISNBRG" license plate on the app, but it says you can only order 1 license plate and cant change it so I'ma hold off til I think of something cooler 
laugh.gif

Def gonna makeover Michael into Walter White and Franklin to maybe Avon Barksdale/Bishop from Juice/OG Bobby Johnson/Nino Brown/Birdie. Trevor gonna be Hector Salamanca or Gale from BB turned heel 
pimp.gif

I wouldn't like it if GTA V's driving mechanics made your cars stick to the road like a magnet. That's just me tho.

Got to my Gamestop at 5:50PM.

Finalized my pre order and I'm in the 1st group. Group A to pick up @ midnight tonight:

Gamestop manager at the store said the 5 people outside have been camping before the store even open at 10:30AM today :lol: :smh:

As I was leaving the store the same dudes went back to their chairs to camp again until midnight.

I just looked at them and :lol: as I walked passed them.

Last edited:
i shouldn't have wrote any of that. i'm just in a bad mood cause i'm waiting. shout out to all the people dropping or have dropped video clips of their game play.............................................................they still can't drive, though.

Last edited:
is it me, or does it feel like these people making videos haven't played gta 4 (story mode/multiplayer) in years. they suck at driving, there's no method to their madness at all, they don't utilize the rotating camera in vehicles to help change direction. they just don't do any of the stuff you learned in IV or carried it over to V to help them in game play.

i've seen fools firing at random NPCs, then complain about getting a star. i've seen those same people continuously get into shootouts with the cops while not wearing a vest, then wonder why 5 bullets will kill them.

i've seen 4 videos of people test flying jets, just to jump out with no parachute on.

just once i'd like to see someone post a video of them playing like they know what they're doing, not like some 8 year old with a short attention span.

my rants are getting stronger as i have to wait until tomorrow afternoon for my pickup.

That's because this is a cartoon game. You over here, along with that bozo Rustlenomics who's just a troll, complaining that people can't drive in every stream you've seen that tells you right there that they went with the IV driving mechanics and the driving in IV sucked. This is a cartoon arcade sandbox game nobody isn't trying to brake and drive with caution bruh they just want to mess around doing impossible dumb **** they couldn't normally do in most other games or real life.

This dude Rustlenomics trying to rustle jimmies talking about if you want to real life car handling go drive your real car :lol: N I don't want life like handling I want it how it was in San Andreas which is highly regarded as the best in the entire series. I don't understand how you people say the driving is good because it adds realism then turn around and cause mass mayhem and go to pay and spary and everything is a okay yeah that legit and life like.

is it me, or does it feel like these people making videos haven't played gta 4 (story mode/multiplayer) in years. they suck at driving, there's no method to their madness at all, they don't utilize the rotating camera in vehicles to help change direction. they just don't do any of the stuff you learned in IV or carried it over to V to help them in game play.

i've seen fools firing at random NPCs, then complain about getting a star. i've seen those same people continuously get into shootouts with the cops while not wearing a vest, then wonder why 5 bullets will kill them.

i've seen 4 videos of people test flying jets, just to jump out with no parachute on.

just once i'd like to see someone post a video of them playing like they know what they're doing, not like some 8 year old with a short attention span.

my rants are getting stronger as i have to wait until tomorrow afternoon for my pickup.

I have noticed this. All the streams I've watched, nobody knew how to drive. Probably testing the mechanics but still just sloppy with it. I also haven't seen anybody get to 5 stars.

This is a arcade type game so people aren't picking it up hoping to have life like crap like it's gran tourismo or forza.

I did see someone get to 5 stars on the vid posted last night on the buzzard helicopter and then he hopped in the tank.

:lol: :lol: :lol: ...didn't even read this crap. i stopped paying this lame attention when she called me a troll. check my gta related comments little girl, i ride or die with gta story mode and multiplayer. i'll be playing this game for years when a lot of these folks (including you) will only have played through the story mode once or twice and put a couple hours in online.

How you not reading what I wrote but know what I said and you're replying back to it :x

I actually was referring to rustlenomics as the troll keyboard warrior.

That's good that you're going to be dedicated to this game is that an achievement in real life that you can be proud of.

Doofy nerd unlocked.

K bye :D

:wow:x at those Euro lines.

I had to exchange some pants at Banana Republic so I dropped by GameStop where I preordered and they gave me the pickup receipt and group 1 sticker :D

Woah, Gamestop didn't give me a "group" ticket.

What does this mean?

Am I out of luck?

Do I not get the game tonight at midnight?

Will I ever get to play GTAV?

Will I?

Will I?

SRS though, I didn't get one :lol: I'm sure I'm fine though.

Last edited:
Woah, Gamestop didn't give me a "group" ticket.

What does this mean?

Am I out of luck?

Do I not get the game tonight at midnight?

Will I ever get to play GTAV?

Will I?

Will I?

SRS though, I didn't get one :lol: I'm sure I'm fine though.

No group no copy sir

Back
Top Bottom