Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
me, ktowntrash, and dude named JT somethin from NT all beat a survival all the way. just the 3 of us we couldnt find a 4th NTer to join us haha. it was super easy even only with 3 guys. just gotta be patient and find the right spots to camp. let the enemies come to you.

That blue garbage bin in the boneyard I believe is by far the best spot,racking up kills left and right...before it's over run up the ladder and get the vest and life pack and run back in the garbage bin....beat survival mode and it was just two of us....I don't think we even died once .

This is what I did.

Except once I popped up to shoot and two enemies spawned behind me and shot me in the back.

Spawns are :x Dude magically appearing out of thin air

Restarting missions to farm money is gone !!

R* probably knew people were abusing it to much to level up & for money.

There are people on both PSN & XBOX Live that are way over level 100 already.

havent checked the thread in 2 days and i got 14 pages to go thru :lol:

checked the NT Crew stats and yall been goin hard

came up on some 48 hr codes so ill be on tommorow :nthat:

all these nice cribs. I bought a damn trap house

I should have waited but I was just too eager to spend that money 
tired.gif

Good running with some of y'all yesterday. Who is "popamolly" ? Haha dude was in his own world while we playing survival mode.

I've been encountering aholes from the nt crew.
Most of the time I'll find a nter, then drive up to them.
I'll sit there, then they just light me up.
I didn't provoke them or anything. I just roll up, think that they'd get into the car.

The funniest one was when I was on foot.
I ran to a nter's car, then this dude SLOWLY runs me over.
Back and forth.
What a dbag! :lol:  

I played that titan mission and damn do I suck at landing that thing.

Someone did that to my yesterday, but I forgot to catch his name. He said it was an accident because he was trying to open the passenger door with his gun :rolleyes

I've been encountering aholes from the nt crew.
Most of the time I'll find a nter, then drive up to them.
I'll sit there, then they just light me up.
I didn't provoke them or anything. I just roll up, think that they'd get into the car.

The funniest one was when I was on foot.
I ran to a nter's car, then this dude SLOWLY runs me over.
Back and forth.
What a dbag! 
laugh.gif

I played that titan mission and damn do I suck at landing that thing.
Someone did that to my yesterday, but I forgot to catch his name. He said it was an accident because he was trying to open the passenger door with his gun
eyes.gif
yeah this nt crew stuff holds no meaning until you actually do jobs.

I actually got stickys and grenades now, all I had was tear gas and if you camp inside that blue bin in boneyard you throw that tear gas in the corridor where one of the health packs are and is a wrap, dudes come through there ready to walk into your bullets is about to be a problem wth the stickys.

No more replaying the same mission over and over. There goes titan farming... :frown:
You can still do other things that aren't missions though, like races and survivals.

I think it was me and Ksteezy beating the industrial survival last night. Dude does not come out of that blue dumpster :lol:

:rofl:

Was it just is two?...my dude...did we not beat it with ease!?...I'm telling you, trying to go Rambo on them dudes when they show up
With the mini-gun is not happening....that bin is where it's at!

Got you. I didnt see the call. A few of us are struggling on this one mission right now getting some coke. Dudes sniping me with uzis from a boat while I'm trying to snipe them with an actual sniper :smh:

Bruh I was with you on that one! I'm only level 9 though so my guns and armor suck but damn that mission. I got the coke one time and tried to get in the suv and I died. We failed that damn mission like 4 or 5 times. I had to go to bed though. Good looking out on the invite though.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

I think it was me and Ksteezy beating the industrial survival last night. Dude does not come out of that blue dumpster :lol:

:rofl:

Was it just is two?...my dude...did we not beat it with ease!?...I'm telling you, trying to go Rambo on them dudes when they show up
With the mini-gun is not happening....that bin is where it's at!

:nerd: Blue dumpster? U don't say. hmmmmmm. Might have to check that out next time. I was runnin it last night w/ ATL_Finest, Burrock_Obama, and CaliDro. Cali had the right idea w/ chillin where they couldn't come from behind. ATL and Burrock where runnin around in the open :lol:

Are people online characters still being deleted? I want to play but they deleted my player twice tryna wait
Until that fixed before I start playing again

Back
Top Bottom