Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
add me @ Bri9Hunna we will be holding it down having another summit, usually Mactastic4167 Mactastic4167 holds the summit but idk if he is gonna be on tonight, haven't talked to him yet but if anyone is on send me a request on psn, we gonna go to mt chiliad and then try to mob in a public lobby.

my lil bro who only had like 250 K got blessed yesterday and today playing with me.

someone threw em 200 mill yesterday and tonight in our NT lobby he got my 300 billion bounty.

my KD got all messed up because of these buttmunchers on GOD mode.

there needs to be more activites inside our homes like games to play..

this was the party i threw last night, the whole lobby of randoms came by.
Everyone dressed up except for me lol. i guess i didn't get the memo
I was there, must've been downstairs trying to take a shower when this pic was taken. Me and the chick in the red by the couch were going to WAR before we came to the Apt, can't front, she was nice as hell on the sticks too. When she saw me in the Apt she kept shooting middle fingers in my face and stroking herself 
laugh.gif

What time we on tonight?

I just started playing on Xbox 360 online last night. My gamertag is er111111111111c that's twelve 1's. It's kind of hard for me to read the directions cause I have an old Magnavox with the *** and it makes the letters all blurry.

Last edited:
Alright, im on this tonight. No doubt. I need to step my game up, I've got like 3k in my bank lmao

Just added Mactastic and Bri, look for KUN_45. NT is the subject.

Alright, im on this tonight. No doubt. I need to step my game up, I've got like 3k in my bank lmao

Just added Mactastic and Bri, look for KUN_45. NT is the subject.

Damn homie.. Didn't even think it was possible to be that broke. You'll be eating good after tonight

Friend caught a 2billion bounty now I got dem MMs :x :smokin I don't think I can share or else I would, don't even think i'd be able to spend all of it lmao. Just need to rank up so I can customize more.

That was such a random session. No money made and just a bunch of getting killed by one person. Still cool seeing people's cars and characters.

That was such a random session. No money made and just a bunch of getting killed by one person. Still cool seeing people's cars and characters.
not sure who it was but homeboy looked like he came to Los santos fresh out of Harlem in all pink :lol:

not sure who it was but homeboy looked like he came to Los santos fresh out of Harlem in all pink :lol:

LMAO...Bri and Soul

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom