****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

When is he supposed to be getting off house arrest?

a blinkin a blinkin are they promoting it like a concert or a walk thru? $50 for a concert I'd pull up, but if it's just a walk thru I couldn't care less and would pass.

Last edited:
From my understanding it's just a walk-through, but it's birthday bash weekend here in Atlanta so he's liable to Ashlee perform something. Who knows though.

From my understanding it's just a walk-through, but it's birthday bash weekend here in Atlanta so he's liable to Ashlee perform something. Who knows though.
Who bringing him out bday bash tho? I need to see the list of performers.

:lol: man tickets to mansion are only $50. I'm tempted right now but I know that place is going to be ******ed.

Them Mansion lines are crazy. They $50 off top? Or they still doing the free line, $20 line and I guess a $50 cut line?

I was supposed to be in the A this weekend too :smh:. Dammit man.

Nah. $50 off rip. Then goes up to $60 I think and $250 VIP I think.

The lineup for birthday bash.

Last edited:
Wop x Zay already got an album done :pimp:

Did it in 4 days :lol: and according to Zay, Wop coming more lyrical

Last edited:
Hopefully dolph or migos bring out wop. Or he close the whole show.

This ***** a sex symbol now? :lol: tight open button ups, joggers, 6 pack, feathered kicks, pearly white teeth. He should've had that look in 09 when he was main stream.

Couldn't resist, bruhs. Gotta hold it down for my NT fam. Your boy blink is in mansion tonight to see the god 
smokin.gif

Couldn't resist, bruhs. Gotta hold it down for my NT fam. Your boy blink is in mansion tonight to see the god :smokin

My *****. Turn up for us woe. You know mansion gon be stupid lit when he perform:

That's my hood
Vette Pass By
I smoke kush
Trap House
First day out

:pimp:

The way this ***** lost weight out here, he gonna perform "Shirt Off" and show off his stomach to the ****. 
roll.gif

gucci can go stream tho...hes done it before.

once you've crossed that line.....you can do anything.

girls are like busses...miss one next 15 one common

Diamonds out here like they been practicing the bachata for years. :smh:

Plain Jane :smokin
First Day Out pt1 (hit me if you want the video)
First day Out pt2 getting insane love :wow:
Think I love her now with keisha right next to him. :lol:

Last edited:
Diamonds out here like they been practicing the bachata for years. :smh:

Plain Jane :smokin
First Day Out pt1 (hit me if you want the video)
First day Out pt2 getting insane love :wow:
Think I love her now with keisha right next to him. :lol:
Vidz?

Man I'm legit happy for my boy. Came out shining & getting back to himself. Seen the snap with first day out playing in the clubwould've legit lost my mind in that joint :smh: :smokin

Back
Top Bottom