****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

mexicans...they dont wanna see us make it....blacks...they dont wanna see us make f da police f da f da police
laugh.gif
another classic

just downloaded great brrritain and yess N.E.R.D goes HAM!!! bout to listen to brrrussia since i keep reading that its the best of the 3.

not sure if anybody has said this yet but datpiff has all 3 together in one download (35 tracks) if you didn't want to download one by one.

What's the best out of the three tapes for someone who doesn't want to download each, only to end up really listening to one? The best tracks?

Just my personal opinion...but I think Gucci is starting to over-saturate with the mixtapes. He's at the point now where the buzz is sky high...just focuson your debut, shows, and features. Leave putting out a mixtape every 2 weeks for the _'s who are trying to get buzz. Hate to bring Jeezy into it but whenyou look at his road to success you had the Trap or Die tapes, and that was pretty much it (in terms of official tapes) and they're held in classic regard.

Quality over quantity. All this Guccimerica, GucciBritain, Burrprint, etc. *%** is over kill. It's like I have nothing to look forward to anymore. I wantto be excited to hear some new Gucci.

I think that's one of the reasons why I don't rush to check for any new Curren$y...cause the N put out a damn tape every month last year...all forwhat?

yea but at the same time 50 and wayne owe a large part of their success to the mixtape game. so if its goin to keep your name in peoples mouths why not? idkabout a new album but im pretty sure he stays doin shows cuz hes always in pittsburgh but idk

Originally Posted by Pmighty

yea but at the same time 50 and wayne owe a large part of their success to the mixtape game. so if its goin to keep your name in peoples mouths why not? idk about a new album but im pretty sure he stays doin shows cuz hes always in pittsburgh but idk
Almost everyone that's popping now owes a large part to mixtapes...but I'm speaking on over saturation. Wayne didn't/doesn't havethat many official mixtapes. DJs take his $%!% and run with it but most of that wasn't coming from him. Prior to C1 all you really had was the Squad Uptapes. Then after that the Drought tapes and the first Dedication. He ain't have a sea of tapes out there. I feel like Gucci is at the point where he canthrow out ONE mixtape that sounds like an album to get people ready...kill some features...and then come through with the LP.

even with gucci droppin these 4 tapes, ive been playing nuthing but waka for the past 2 to 3 months, before that it was frenchie for about a month, i thinkgooch has tracks that are gonna move units once he releases an album, right now he probably just keeping his name out there since writting on the wall came outabout 4 months ago, IM NOT YOU i understand were your coming from when dudes drop mixtape after mixtape and they lose momentum not a good look

I agree with Im Not You

but I just got off the phone with somebody in th SIE camp and it look Jeezy was/is gone squash it with Gucci. but recent shots from 211 might have changed it

Originally Posted by cartune

I agree with Im Not You

but I just got off the phone with somebody in th SIE camp and it look Jeezy was/is gone squash it with Gucci. but recent shots from 211 might have changed it

smh.gif
jeezy and gucci squashing the beef would be huge

Yea 211 got a track here he dissing OJ

but somebody else said they heard the rumor too and word is Jeezy was on Gucci and Usher's set for Spotlight
eek.gif

the beef that they had going on is retarted jeezy shoulda never drop that 23 24 or is it 24 25?iono? now jody droppin that jeezy diss track over that uptownbeat
eek.gif

How can this beef be squashed
laugh.gif
Its not like this some rap **@@...
didn't one try to get the other killed and in the process he killed the others man...

Originally Posted by Dapper D

laugh.gif
didn't one try to get the other killed and in the process he killed the others man...

yea jeezy put out a chain snatch for 10 g's, and gucci blasted the dude who came for it

Originally Posted by Dapper D

laugh.gif
Yea but who knows I know Meech tried to get them dudes to squash it when it first started. And u got Coach K who was Jeezy's manager/bestfriend signing Gucci to Warner Bros maybe he got in Gucci ad Jeezy's ear. You also got Shawty Redd and Zaytoven switching over maybe they got in each otherear. I know Drumma Boy tried to get them to squash it. maybe they just let the past be the past cause Jeezy already said in so many words he was proud of dudeso who knows.

DjTeknikz twitter: I find it hard to believe but I heard Jeezy was at Gucci Mane's Spotlight (Ft.Usher) video shoot
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by black chiney

a Gucci and Jeezy record would be huge

they already had 1 and it wasn't that great but since then both of them have came a long way.and both have gotten better since the icy track so um all forit

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

Originally Posted by black chiney

a Gucci and Jeezy record would be huge

they already had 1 and it wasn't that great but since then both of them have came a long way.and both have gotten better since the icy track so um all for it
YOU TRIPPIN SO ICEY WAS THE !!%$
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

What's the best out of the three tapes for someone who doesn't want to download each, only to end up really listening to one? The best tracks?

IMO it'd have to be Great Brrritian. It's the only tape out of the 3 that has ALL NEW songs on it and it has the best song of all 3 mixtapes"N.E.R.D."

Granted, all three mixtapes are hot in their own way and each has some bangers on there but if I had to choose i'd pick the DJ Scream tape...I been playingthat the most since Saturday.

And Gucci should be straight right now with the tapes...I mean he got cats buzzin forreal like "he dropped 3 more tapes?
eek.gif
" Some folks think thatthe burrprint is apart of the cold war
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cartier Urkel

cartune wrote:

^ Whats the story? Does he think Gucci was dissing Em on that Mariah record?

Part of the reason...i'ma try and get some audio for y'all

I would think it was because of the song Dope Boys
"Try me like Im yung berg and Ima make your eyes cry"

Back
Top Bottom