OFFICIAL HALO MASTER PATCH COLLECTION, VOL: sign up for a patch beta! No really....

pimp.gif

343 recently finished up a panel over at the Rooster Teeth Expo. Discussing things like the MC Collection and how Halo 2's MP was made(spoiler: A portion of the MP was intended to be titled Warfare with 16v16 gameplay). We also saw original concepts of maps like Ascension, Midship, and Zanzibar. 

Along with that they revealed new info on how the UI will work and H2A MP(not to be confused with the original MP that will also be playable).

-Halo 2 Mission Playlists with a hint of Campaign Scoring
-An Idea on how playlists will probably work   FINAL CONFIRMATION THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SEARCH BY GAME
-Halo 2 Anniversary Terminal Trailer

The following images are for the Halo 2 ANNIVERSARY MP for only the 6 remade maps and not be confused with the original MP of any of the 4 games.
-Gametypes For Halo 2 Anniversary(not to be confused with the original MP)
-Improvements and Additions including the AR, Silenced SMG, and Mongoose
-The Gungoose(Mongoose with Guns) with a new mode named Gungoose CTF
-Coagulation Announced

http://i.imgur.com/1dCso3a.png  There will also be leaderboards
People are upset that the Anniversary MP will not be the same as the original which you will still be able to play. This is just more a directors cut mode with stuff they wanted to add in Halo 2 but never got the chance to. Like I said this doesn't affect the original Halo 2 MP in the Collection.

I will say that this voids all hope I had of Halo 5 being a good game, theyre basically showcasing all the stuff that theyre going to put in that game. I hope this one niche playlist doesnt suck in the majority of the population though, part of me wonders if Halo can REALLY survive on classic gameplay. I know I'll always prefer it, but people in general always move on to whats new and flashy.

The Mongoose by itself is already slightly ridiculous. It was ready and working in Halo 2's development, but it was cut when they decided it did not fit the balance with the Warthog. They wanted the Warthog to be a valuable vehicle that you would want to protect to assist in flag captures and support fire. Then in Halo 3 they finally threw the Mongoose in just to have it, and it became the vehicle you would use to get from point A to point B a little bit faster. NOW IT HAS GUNS!!!! So its basically the human Ghost now.

I feel like a lot of this stuff got scrapped from H2 for a reason. If the AR was really going to be in the game you might as well scrapped dual wielding because the AR trumps all those guns unless you were really going to waste the time actually dual wielding.

Last edited:
I'm praying for more refined playlists within this game. There needs to be a slated Team Objective playlist. IDC if it falls into the mixed bag playlist and I have to deal with the disaster that is H4 CTF where you cant even drop the flag, but it needs to happen.

343 recently finished up a panel over at the Rooster Teeth Expo. Discussing things like the MC Collection and how Halo 2's MP was made(spoiler: A portion of the MP was intended to be titled Warfare with 16v16 gameplay). We also saw original concepts of maps like Ascension, Midship, and Zanzibar. 

Along with that they revealed new info on how the UI will work and H2A MP(not to be confused with the original MP that will also be playable).

-Halo 2 Mission Playlists with a hint of Campaign Scoring
-An Idea on how playlists will probably work   FINAL CONFIRMATION THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SEARCH BY GAME
-Halo 2 Anniversary Terminal Trailer

The following images are for the Halo 2 ANNIVERSARY MP for only the 6 remade maps and not be confused with the original MP of any of the 4 games.
-Gametypes For Halo 2 Anniversary(not to be confused with the original MP)
-Improvements and Additions including the AR, Silenced SMG, and Mongoose
-The Gungoose(Mongoose with Guns) with a new mode named Gungoose CTF
-Coagulation Announced

http://i.imgur.com/1dCso3a.png  There will also be leaderboards
People are upset that the Anniversary MP will not be the same as the original which you will still be able to play. This is just more a directors cut mode with stuff they wanted to add in Halo 2 but never got the chance to. Like I said this doesn't affect the original Halo 2 MP in the Collection.
All I needed to hear

OG h2 mp is all I will touch. Nothing else will. Halo 5 beta can go to hell as far as I'm concerned. ZERO faith in it

I think Ogre1 played 4 a little too I swore at a event that he was playing with pistola after the god squad broke up of Ogre2, pistola, and the other twins lunchbox and forgot his brothers name.

I wasn't sure either twin still played the game.. until I seen him playing H3 with Naded on his stream right now

Last edited:
I've played Pros in H3 like six times since I've been back. Its funny to see them all jump back on H3 now that the announcements been made. That population spike is over though and I'm back to playing modders consistently. Played 10 games yesterday, dudes were cheating in 4 of them 
mean.gif

What type of cheating can they do though?

Like I saw with COD they would be invincible, or have a red outline around the the opponents body the entire game so they knew where they were.

But for Halo I assume they only type they can do is invincible like what else can you cheat with... well infinite ammo and grenades too I guess.

Like I saw with COD they would be invincible, or have a red outline around the the opponents body the entire game so they knew where they were.

But for Halo I assume they only type they can do is invincible like what else can you cheat with... well infinite ammo and grenades too I guess.

Super fast movement. Fly though walls. Fly though the map

Most common mods are the auto aim, super speed, quick fire, infinite ammo and super jump height mod. Combine those four and you have instant kills. I was playing Team Slayer in 4s yesterday and came up against modders. One dude got 40 kills, a killionaire, and 0 deaths just flying around the map shooting us once with the BR. They also steal your EXP from you, dude got 4k slayer playlist EXP in one game. I should have taken pics of the stats but its so common now that I dont even trip over it.

When I come up against modders I dont even play the game I just put the controller down. Its rampant in Snipers and MLG searching in any party size, and if you search Slayer in full parties you're gonna get it too. 

IDudes cheating in a 7 year old game all I can do is laugh

On top of that there are still kids who are hitting people offline, even though its not as bad as it once was. @Colombia knows, when we searched in full parties it was bound to happen at least once, especially in Team Objective and Squad Battle. Palkia :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: Hated that kid man

Bungie never cared when we made thread after thread about kids cheating on BNet, lets see how 343 does.

Last edited:
I don't even get how that's even fun at all.. 7 year old game or not. It seems like it may be funny the first couple games, then it's like ehh. I guess different strokes, but it seems like it would get boring really fast.

Last edited:
I don't even get how that's even fun at all.. 7 year old game or not. It seems like it may be funny the first couple games, then it's like ehh. I guess different strokes, but it seems like it would get boring really fast.
Playlist ranks are serious business! 

It's for the quick LOL's

I don't do it but I see why they do. To them it's fun to hear the people wish death on them via Xbox live

People used to pay people to rank them up
laugh.gif

Dead srs
I used to do it for free for people I knew, people even tried to buy my account off me a few times 
laugh.gif
. I never really considered selling it, but maybe I should have. Could have been a few hundred dollars richer.

Back
Top Bottom