OFFICIAL HALO MASTER PATCH COLLECTION, VOL: sign up for a patch beta! No really....

I used to rank people up and sell 3 months cards to them :lol:

Got the cards for free in blockbusters looking in the cases they had on display

I was kidding, i don't care about the music, I don't care about the game either.  To me, Halo just took Quake and Unreal and added shields.  

mkjkpu.gif

wtfyli.gif

Gamescom in Germany starts next week and Microsoft is having a media briefing with the Master Chief Collection being a major part. At 5 AM Pacific Time, the Xbox Media Briefing will begin. The show will be streamed at . On Wednesday at 2 AM Pacific Time, 343 will have a livestream with insider access and sneak peaks. Along with that a Halo 2 Anniversary Tournament for $10k will take place all week. The Sunday finals will kick off with a Free-For-All exhibition at 1:30 AM Pacific, and conclude with the 4v4 finals. The broadcast will run from 1:30 AM – 8:00 AM Pacific at

For a shot at 10K I expect to see pros and try hards there. Finally will get some good gameplay out this

Last edited:
The gameplay this week is confirmed to be BR starts. 

One thing that is going to be an issue is transitioning from CE PIstol to H2 BR to H3 BR. Theyre all totally different guns. IDK how much H3 I'll play at the beginning because I still play it now, but that and the H2 BR were nowhere near the same and the CE pistol is just a whole new dynamic period. 

CE pistol also wasn't used for online play. That changes everything. That slight lag (or none if you had host) made the guns shoot way differently.

When this drops I'll be on H2 almost exclusively for a while. Can't wait

Last edited:
H2 is where I'll spend most of my time.. curious about trying 1 online as well since we never got the chance.

I'm surprised there isnt more excitement for the CE online mp. That's what I'm most looking forward to because I only ever briefly played on the PC, and would occasionally have big LAN groups. Getting to go on Live with it has me really excited tho.

I'm surprised there isnt more excitement for the CE online mp. That's what I'm most looking forward to because I only ever briefly played on the PC, and would occasionally have big LAN groups. Getting to go on Live with it has me really excited tho.
LAN ce :wow: playing with my cousins and neighbors in different rooms will never be a forgotten memory :frown:

I'm happy for CE being online. It won't be my go to because IMO h2 just blew it out of the water gameplay wise.

This is halo though

Tomfoolery with hogs in custom matches > any other FPS

I never go to experience competitive CE myself, only watched it. When I played it I was too busy running around aimlessly doing whatever. Never used the Pistol or anything. Its more of a mystery than anything how its gonna play, with H2 and 3 I know what I'm in for and I'm excited to be around my peak in terms of ability from the beginning of the games release.

@Antidope@Antidope<!--bluecoat_old_onload = window.onload;window.onload = function() { if (bluecoat_old_onload != null) {try {bluecoat_old_onload();} catch (e) {}}bluecoat_fixpopups();};//--> can I pls play with you when the game drops??
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 I'm gonna need you to publicly slander eggs

Halo 2 1-50 is back. Not sure if want. Halo 2s 1-50 was hard to the point where it promoted cheating. There were like 10 legit 50s ever in Halo 2. At least with Halo 3s 1-50 it was attainable, people still cheated, but nowhere near what happened in H2. H2 games in the 40s were rife with cheating.

What is the name of the small map inside a building with four walls and an open center and around 3-4 stories? It was terrible for everything but rockets. But man, Rockets sure was fun on it. I believe there was a small structure in the middle where they placed the rockets/sword.

Back
Top Bottom