Official Headphones Thread. Vol. Beats by Dr. Dre Headphones The Best?

Originally Posted by Noskey

Anyone have a suggestion for sport-style headphones? I need some for the gym, my earbuds wont stay in my ears
30t6p3b.gif

Sennheiser CX680

It's Sennheiser's collaboration with Adidas (yeah, I know it's NT). Give this one a try, it comes with 3 different sizes of earpiece so you can customize it and it almost never comes out (it feels loose from time to time but it doesn't come out). I run 6 times a week from 4-6 miles and I hardly ever had a problem with it. I highly recommend it. It's about 90 bucks on that website but I bought it at BestBuy 10 dollars less. 

I do want to try Powerbeats sooner or later but for now Sennheiser is pretty good in my book.   

2edvz0l.jpg

got my ATH-AD700 about a week ago.

most comfortable headphones EVER.

looking to get some m50s for music now.

pic is my set up for Black Ops just need a new keyboard and i should be good.

Hey guys, I was thinking about buying these:
justbeats_610x331.jpg

Honestly .. because they look nice.
laugh.gif

They're $199 .. but do you guys recommend them? Didn't fully read through the thread. 
embarassed.gif

edit,
missed this post
Originally Posted by parasight21

Originally Posted by Noskey

Anyone have a suggestion for sport-style headphones? I need some for the gym, my earbuds wont stay in my ears
30t6p3b.gif

Sennheiser CX680

It's Sennheiser's collaboration with Adidas (yeah, I know it's NT). Give this one a try, it comes with 3 different sizes of earpiece so you can customize it and it almost never comes out (it feels loose from time to time but it doesn't come out). I run 6 times a week from 4-6 miles and I hardly ever had a problem with it. I highly recommend it. It's about 90 bucks on that website but I bought it at BestBuy 10 dollars less. 

I do want to try Powerbeats sooner or later but for now Sennheiser is pretty good in my book.  
Thanks for the suggestion
pimp.gif
Gonna put these on my Christmas list that I havent actually made yet.

question, how do the regular monster turbines compare to the tours? i listen to all types of music with a slight edge to hip-hop/rap if that matters.

bittersweet, you may as well get the red refurbished solo's for $79.99 from monstercable's friend and family if you're set on them. Otherwise, I'm sure someone with more expertise in audio can put you onto a better set of headphones for the same price.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by kickz4me82

i love my koss portapro they look dumb but sound great. as far as those s4, i got some s4i to me they suck.
Portapro's are excellent, loved my pair. They are very fragile but lifetime warranty is always a good thing.

Still using my KSC75's. Same drivers as the portapro
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

2edvz0l.jpg

Enjoy bro. One thing though, but careful with them.

Originally Posted by xblaze23

question, how do the regular monster turbines compare to the tours? i listen to all types of music with a slight edge to hip-hop/rap if that matters.

bittersweet, you may as well get the red refurbished solo's for $79.99 from monstercable's friend and family if you're set on them. Otherwise, I'm sure someone with more expertise in audio can put you onto a better set of headphones for the same price.
Nah, I like the purple JustBeats ... but money isn't really an object ... just want to know if they're good. 

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Nah, I like the purple JustBeats ... but money isn't really an object ... just want to know if they're good. 
148398_158268864209464_100000790548766_243218_7718398_n.jpg

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by CWrite78

2edvz0l.jpg

Enjoy bro. One thing though, but careful with them.

yeah they feel a little fragile. they're not going outside of my room any time soon tho so they should last for a long time. it's crazy how comfortable these are. after awhile you forget u even have them on. and they're not small headphones at all

It would be nice if people in this thread read http://www.head-fi.org/forum/list/103 before serious dropping money on Monster or Bose products. There are so many better headphone and earphone brands out there aside from these two overhyped brands that will give you better sound quality and build for the price you pay.

^^ I pretty sure there Are better headphones but Bose and monster or good enough for most people. I have all beats headphones and love them just don't like the red wiring is easy to get dirty outside of that they are cool. For dude asking about sports hphones i have the powerbeats and love them. They stay in the ear when I'm shooting/lifting and the sound is good.

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

For dude asking about sports hphones i have the powerbeats and love them. They stay in the ear when I'm shooting/lifting and the sound is good.

Eh, I'm not sure I want to drop 150 on some earbuds that I plan on abusing and sweating all over. I didnt even spend that much on my other 2 pairs combined, tbh
laugh.gif

Bought the Turbines the first time they were on sale for $50 on Amazon. Been breaking them in for about a month, and they sound amazing. Bass hits hard and super crisp. I'm not an audiophile, but these definitely do the job (I take BART to SF for work every day).

just got the monster turbines on sale on amazon marked down from $180 to $58, no tax, free shipping. Great sound and bass. The long pointed tips they come with provide a prefect seal for me. im one happy camper! 
pimp.gif

I got legitimate tours from bb and my nieghbor gets those fakes from china. Can't tell the difference except for the small chrome piece. Even accessories look good. Becareful buying any where except bb apple or guitar center. Fyi the tours with the in line mic don't work with droid x, and once you find the right ear bud they sound ill.

Sweet just read through this thread.

From what I gather the beats have a really good marketing programme.

I want some Sennheisers - can anyone point me in the right direction? Im after ones that are good with my iPod and particualrly for the gym/running - I hate earphones cos they just damn fall out all the time when I squat like 400lbs and bench 660.

Help

Anyone know how my Studio beats won't turn on? I flick the on/off switch to the left and it doesn't turn red. New batteries and everything is plugged in. Anyone wanna give me some help?

i roll with pioneer hdj 1000s. they sound great in combination with my rane ttm 56 

used sony mdr v-600 before - they didn't really have the wear & tear I expected but they served their purpose

Never tried Beats headphones but they seem 
grin.gif

01461092_wholesale-free-shipping-1pcs-brand-pioneer-hdj-1000-dj-pro-headphones-hdj1000.jpg

I have both. Turbines >>>>>>>>>tours

Just copped Gold turbines as well because I wanted to try them out, update when I get them in the mail

Can someone recommend me a good pair of commuter headphones with a detacheable cable? Something like the Beats Solo, but better sound quality.

Back
Top Bottom