Official Headphones Thread. Vol. Beats by Dr. Dre Headphones The Best?

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

we get a lot of returns for the studio headphones because of the poorly manufactured hinges. They start to come apart at the screws.

Are you talking about the beats by dre? I've bought two of them (second after the first broke) and they both broke the same way at the hinges/screws andthat metal monster thing fell off after like 3 months or so. If you call them up, they will give you an RMA to return them and they'll send you some brandnews. But damn... Monster needs to step it up and fix that hinge, w/o that issue the headphones are well worth the money.

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

smpydh.jpg

pimp.gif

How are those? Quality?
Sound is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
but actual quality is
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

here is what happened to mine:

This is actually my second pair. My first pair had the same problem but my warranty had given me this one and about 6 months of use its dead SMH

same %!*$ happened to mine. How does the warranty process work, though? I want my pair replaced. I wont lie, i was mishandling the tours. I blame myself for the wires being exposed

http://beatsbydre.com/support/Warranty.aspx

dudes is still giving excuses on why you are paying that much for those when there are better ones for a lil less or at the same price.

Man I just can't wear mine... They're more than adequate listening headphones, I use them at home but feel so lame with them in public. Feels likeI'm rockin the 2009 hypebeast all-over-print-Bape hoody / must-own-and-show-off-everyday accessory that every lame and their mother fiends for. Most peoplecould care less how they sound yet still preach their awesomeness every chance they get to help justify the purchase

Lmao at all these positive responses for the Beats, Just like every other Monster product, they are severely overpriced. For the price you have much betteroptions available. I can recommend a much lover priced IEM, The Sennheiser CX300, they sound much better than the beats & can be found for less than $50.If you are serious about your music, I'd advise you to check out Head-fi.org. Unbiased reviews & a dedicated member base led me to purchase theSennheiser IE7's which are amazing. Do your research & take advice received here with a grain of salt as this is a forum full of trend hoppers &label %%%@++...

2rhyd1i.jpg

2i87zmg.jpg

Skullcandy is having a sell now, might wanna check it out, 70% off everything if you use the code Alden(case sensitive) and shipping is free for orders over50. Im about to cop them SK pros.

This is actually my second pair.

I had a similar thing happen to me with mine it was just the tip split straight in the middle where the red part is at. Besides that I love themso thats why now I just use a cheap pair of headphones when I'm at the gym cause I didn't have none of what yall had happen to me. Maybe it was causeI put them in the case as soon as I finished with them every time.
Man I just can't wear mine... They're more than adequate listening headphones, I use them at home but feel so lame with them in public. Feels like I'm rockin the 2009 hypebeast all-over-print-Bape hoody / must-own-and-show-off-everyday accessory that every lame and their mother fiends for. Most people could care less how they sound yet still preach their awesomeness every chance they get to help justify the purchase
Funny thing with your screen name I would expect a response like this.
laugh.gif
I think people have to understand most cats aren't into sound where theygoing to headphonetalk and the like. In most cases people just going to go with what they see advertised and/or used by famous people. I don't know whypeople don't understand that.

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

Skullcandy is having a sell now, might wanna check it out, 70% off everything if you use the code Alden(case sensitive) and shipping is free for orders over 50. Im about to cop them SK pros.

what's the best in ear headphones under $50 after sales?

Back
Top Bottom