OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

cafef2b0-d21c-11e3-9fdf-a7466a2ebd37_BmozgFiIUAAeFo8.jpg

Elite level ignorance. :lol:

I wouldn't pick against boston they are the better team, but I pray the Carey Price and Subban can win steal this purely for jimmy rustling purposes.

PK is such a good player. If the Bruins had him on our team, everybody would cheer for him.

I really hate that this always happens to these players. Just like when Simmer was playing that game and some DB threw a banana.

This has got to stop. Then again, that is the reason why those fools have Twitter because they can't back it up in real life. They have to talk smack behind a phone or computer.

Let the haters hate PK. Just keep doing your thing but not to my Bruins.

The classy Boston fans that jump on social media never cease to amaze me with their antics. What a black eye to everyone that pulls for that team even if they don't share the same idiotic views.

Jeff Howe ‏@jeffphowe 3m
Just heard the Canadiens have some pretty serious drinking plans tonight in the city. I guess they're comfortable up 1-0.

wonder how true this is :lol:

hope so

Last edited:
Meh. It's Boston. But at the same time the Internet is the Internet. You'll find racist things all over the Internet from posters of all cities. It's cool to see more minorities in hockey.

Yikes at that pic. How do you even know how to tie a noose?

Last edited:
wow rangers capitalize on that call. well done.

MAF absolutely schooled. cant blame him 100% for trying to be aggressive though

Last edited:
Crazy how the little things like that offsides or negating an icing or a clean line change can lead to a big effect.

Richards shot it in slow motion.

Last 2 min of regulation home team should be able to play music and get the broadcast on the PA hah

Something about Danzig coming on when the tension is mounted gets me geeked :rofl:

I know I should care more but had a lot of some reeeeally good red wine tonight. It's all good, nice game NY, just don't lose the next one Pitt

Last edited:
Brassard roofed that summmmbich quick as hell!

Announcers doing too much covering up for Rick Nash. "He's not doing much on Offense but he's covering on D" psssssht

He has got to step up offensively right now

Back
Top Bottom