OFFICIAL HOMELAND Thread | FINAL SEASON

This show don't stop. Revelations upon revelations. I thought the Brody lookalike knocked up Carrie but 13 weeks preggo lets me know she knew the risk she was taking when she got committed in to the psych ward was even more crazy all for this chance to get these guys. I think in a way she was also trying to get rid of the baby with all the drinking and having sex with strangers in her own way but since it's survived and is apparently healthy she's even more dedicated to clear Brody's name.

Then she gets shot for it :lol:

So it's gonna take Saul to get Brody on his Assassin's Creed grind :smokin

I wonder if he's gonna have him take out the Senator before those 9 days or if this op is so crucial the Pres. lets Saul do his side thing. He had me thinking he was going to meet the Pres. when he said he was going away, I just didn't question when he said almost a week. He really got his own agenda the way he's disappearing on ppl to do what needs to be done. Lets me know he was leaning on Brody not being apart of the bombing early on and just needed it confirmed.

Of course Saul's ***** of a wife's adulterer had to have some other motives to be of any importance. I'm wondering why Saul aint just automatically have dude followed the first time he met him.

I aint expect that middleman to Leland to be about that life though. The guy who moved the car and made the bomb is a real nobody.

This ep is another testament to how great this series can be when Brody's daughter isn't in it, I still want to see more of Jessica's boobs.
I'm confused, what does Saul has to do with Brody?

Saul must've known Brody or suspected Brody was innocent so he & Carrie put him in Venezuela until things cooled down or he knew Carrie would put him somewhere. It seems like this was hatched when Saul & Carrie hatched the Javadi plan.
From the looks of it Carrie has no idea that Saul knows where Brody is. It's more like she had her contacts constantly move him until he was nowhere, a place she wouldn't know he would end up, and all this time Saul must've secretly knew about it. Ever since last season when she helped Brody leave the country to Canada and then came back to Saul with her bs excuse of where she's been I think he knew Brody was alive.

I think off that he knew he didn't have a part in the bombing cuz no way would Carrie still be trying to save him if he did.

Last edited:
I have a relative that works for a goverment agency he's not allowed to mention. He's lived/worked in Thailand for 8 years. After coming back to the states for 3 years, he's now living/working in Jordan. He's not a top level administrator but what he does warrants security sweeps in his house pretty regularly. I'd have to imagine the acting CIA director would get such a sweep too.

Gansa said that Dana's story line was tied to Brody's return so I'm assuming all that will act as a build-up/back story to what will come in these later episodes. Man, when Saul was in the Suburban, I knew immediately he was in Caracas going to see Brody. I jumped up like HOT DAMN so fast I startled the ish out of my sleeping dog.

Slow-burn, but a good one.  

Forgot about the $10mn bounty on Brody! 

And I guess "13 weeks" confirms that the baby's Brody's too.  

Brody :pimp:

In the preview for the next episode, Saul definitely got him back on his killer ****, dude just will not die,

Trailer for next week episode #9 in case anyone wants to refer to it.

Preview clip from episode #9 featuring Saul & Brody.

pimp.gif
eek.gif
 its picking up nicely

My Dude Brody Bout To Get On His Hitman Steez 

Last edited:
Damn.  Great episode.

I like that there's a little bit less dilution in the main spy objectives that are in play.  Dana's been out of the picture for 2 episodes and they're sticking tight to the best stuff which is Saul leaving all his damns on the field before Senator Lunchmeat takes over.

Curious to see who the dude Sauls woman was sleeping with really is and what they expect to get out of bugging their home computer...

Bennett's minion... Ain't we already find out that pouring Hydroflouric Acid on a body in a tub is a bad idea?  Not only did it melt the entire tub in Breaking Bad but on Mythbusters they tried it and it didn't eem disolve the pig... 
mean.gif
eyes.gif

^^ He could've been using some special mix of hydrochloric acid. Then again these writers could've gotten lazy with those facts.

These are minor issues that are just sorta generally used in TV world, sorta like the silencer making the gun actually silent where nobody in motel can hear it, also myth busted.

I'm not actually mad about the acid thing... 
laugh.gif

Just thought it was funny since in BB it was a complete bathtub fail and MB busted it altogether. 

Bennett's minion... Ain't we already find out that pouring Hydroflouric Acid on a body in a tub is a bad idea?  Not only did it melt the entire tub in Breaking Bad but on Mythbusters they tried it and it didn't eem disolve the pig... 
mean.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
 First thing that popped into my mind too!  But I'm sure the writers will have thought of this.  Plus, as a "cleaner", that lawyer-guy probably would have known what he could do. 
laugh.gif

I'm not actually mad about the acid thing... :lol:

Just thought it was funny since in BB it was a complete bathtub fail and MB busted it altogether. 
Didn't it go to through the floor or something? Thats why they started using plastic barrels.

I'm not actually mad about the acid thing... 
laugh.gif

Didn't it go to through the floor or something? Thats why they started using plastic barrels.
Walt told Jesse to use the plastic barrells but Jesse is a **** up and decided that the tub would be fine... Result:

02.1-tub-fall.gif

These are minor issues that are just sorta generally used in TV world, sorta like the silencer making the gun actually silent where nobody in motel can hear it, also myth busted.
Well it's suppose to reduce sound, I never got how they thought and continue to think adding the muffler on the end would make it silent :lol:

Last edited:
1/2 thru season 4 of the wire now & looking for another show to jump into from start to finish...

how does this compare with BB,SOA & the wire?

^
Show is good. Good espionage stuff and you don't know what side or people's motives are. I've watched all the shows you've mentioned, i would put it above soa.

^
Show is good. Good espionage stuff and you don't know what side or people's motives are. I've watched all the shows you've mentioned, i would put it above soa.

Doesnt take much to be better than soa right now....... :lol: i kid

Well its on deck now

As soon as im done with the wire

Thanks

Last edited:
Damn.  Great episode.

I like that there's a little bit less dilution in the main spy objectives that are in play.  Dana's been out of the picture for 2 episodes and they're sticking tight to the best stuff which is Saul leaving all his damns on the field before Senator Lunchmeat takes over.

Curious to see who the dude Sauls woman was sleeping with really is and what they expect to get out of bugging their home computer...

Bennett's minion... Ain't we already find out that pouring Hydroflouric Acid on a body in a tub is a bad idea?  Not only did it melt the entire tub in Breaking Bad but on Mythbusters they tried it and it didn't eem disolve the pig... :smh: :rolleyes
]

My Biochem professor actually said you're supposed to use a strong base for that sort of thing :nerd:

The bathtub scene also reminded me of BB. Didn't think the guy would kill the bomber.

Saul going to see Brody can't wait for next episode

Another preview clip for Sunday's episode... It's funny this Dr & the OBGYN from the previous episode seem to have contempt for Carrie when speaking to her about being pregnant... "The baby should be fine in case you're wonder..." :smh: For someone so smart in the world of espionage she hasn't got a clue about real life...

Last edited:
:lol: I forgot to comment on that too. I had a feeling that Quinn shot her in a way that wouldn't have hurt her.

They react that way cuz most pregnant women would react with concern for their baby shortly after being awake. Carrie's concern was all about herself not her baby. So first the doc asks if she's aware and then lets her know if she's wondering cuz she clearly is not.

It's been said before but Carrie is acting reckless on purpose to get what she needs to done to clear Brody's name and if the baby survives well then that's just a plus

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom