OFFICIAL HOMELAND Thread | FINAL SEASON

I'm sure they'll get more into Brody, but for me that episode did 2 things.  1) it gave us an update on where he was, what happened to him.  2) from an artistic view, it showed us the parallel of Brody and Carrie both being trapped/stuck.  

Saul stays sonning Lockhart.
roll.gif

I love that scene!!!!! I wish he'd punch Lockhart in the face... The sad thing is there are a lot of bureaucrats like that which can't see the forest for the trees.

I get that but I got frustrated watching a bureaucrat like Lockhart talking like he knew what the answers were & not knowing what a valuable asset they had.

He's not a spy, so he doesn't know the importance of what Saul just accomplished. It was awesome how Saul's friend immediately supported him and apologized after he heard what Saul was able to do. It's just dumb to have a politician the head of the CIA if he doesn't know or have experience in espionage.

Lockhart has had contempt for Saul from jump & even more so now. How can he not see the value of having an asset like Javadi? If he needed someone to hang in public so to speak to answer for the CIA bombing then the obvious thing was to go after the bomb maker & person who moved the car as the preview of the next epi looks to be doing. I wonder what the fallout will be for Saul for locking Lockhart in the conference room?

That had me crying with laughter when I saw it. Saul got on his kindergarten steez talking about "make me" :rofl:

Too bad Saul doesn't have that type of audacity with his woman, maybe she wouldn't be giving other men candlelight dinners and letting them smash in his home.

Too bad Saul doesn't have that type of audacity with his woman, maybe she wouldn't be giving other men candlelight dinners and letting them smash in his home.

who you telling man, poor man would crumble if he knew some dude just finished smashing before he called. She is really brazen, the candle light dinner was one thing, but to have the man in their home smashing :smh:. I could be wrong but it didn't look like a hotel room, so I'm assuming it was the crib.

funny how the other guy jumped back on board w/ saul after saul told him everything 
laugh.gif

funny how the other guy jumped back on board w/ saul after saul told him everything 
laugh.gif
Dar is old school CIA spy tactics junkie thru and thru... He had the weebay face when he realized what Saul really had cooking and then saddled up to ride out leaving Lockhart behind.

I wonder if David Simon & actor Hassan Johnson know Wee Bey is a popular meme & gif? :lol:

It's funny to see the last several pages evolve from this season sucks, starting off slow, I hate Dana, too much Dana. :lol:

I've enjoyed the whole season so far. Very much a slow burn. It's not as good as the 1st season. So far it's better than season 2.

Last edited:
Loaded episode for me.

Was that a bug the boy toy put on the computer or was he trying to pull data from the computer?

I wasnt paying too close attention

I gotta go back & rewatch. I think the dude put surveillance in the house & also tried to pull data. It might be the mouse he installed will steal or transmit data...

Yeah seemed to be a keylogger or something similar built in the mouse. Seemed to have a mic and maybe video too because he could hear the wifes TV from the kitchen, when he was in the car

Last edited:
I'm confused, what does Saul has to do with Brody?

Saul must've known Brody or suspected Brody was innocent so he & Carrie put him in Venezuela until things cooled down or he knew Carrie would put him somewhere. It seems like this was hatched when Saul & Carrie hatched the Javadi plan.

Once everything blew over, he went to get him & judging by next week's preview, it looks like Brody is going to put his Marine Recon experience to use.

Damian Lewis appeared on Jimmy Fallon recently & he said he was going to be in a lot of the remaining episodes of this season. He talks about it just before the 4 min mark...

Last edited:
I'm confused, what does Saul has to do with Brody?
From next weeks preview it appears Saul convinces Brody to get in shape to take out what I'm assuming is someone in Iran. I think this is to put Saul's asset in a higher position in the Iranian govt.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom