OFFICIAL HOMELAND Thread | FINAL SEASON

When I Initially heard first thing I thought was somebody heard dude drop to the ground and they were coming in the room. Gunshot makes sense. Captions could be the biggest red herring. Whoever handles the captions and how it works on it's own don't get info from the show runner. I'm pretty sure they go off watching the show to log in everything.

Buddha?!?! Seriously?!?! :lol: You're not still holding onto the fact the sound was possibly a gunshot are you? You can't used closed captioning to mislead viewers for the purposes of throwing them off the story line... :rolleyes :lol:

I thought Brody threw out the phone when those Iranian guys were trying to off him. So how did he make the phone call to Carrie at the end?

Buddha?!?! Seriously?!?! :lol: You're not still holding onto the fact the sound was possibly a gunshot are you? You can't used closed captioning to mislead viewers for the purposes of throwing them off the story line... :rolleyes :lol:
I'm saying the closed captioning is not evidence at all.

OMG just finished the last 2 episodes i'm gonna feel sad if Brody dies in the season finale :frown:. but, really how is he gonna escape out of that building after killing Akbari.

Episode 10 was really good. Anyone know the actor that lost his leg in the IED bomb while in the car with Brody?

You guys are missing the point, closed captioning can't be used to mislead viewers. Jeesh... The script is used to load the dialog into CC...
I don't know if that's true. I've watched tv series where the character has a hard accent that you can understand if you listen but on captions it comes up as inaudible or completely incorrect lines.

IMO you shouldn't be looking at the closed captions in the context of misleading viewers because it's not evidence of anything going on in the actual story other the lines whoever puts them up as. Like I wouldn't look to closed captions to confirm a specific questionable sound I heard during the show, I don't think that's what it's for it's for so in that instance deaf ppl are completely screwed and miss out on the experience.

Last edited:
Episode 10 was really good. Anyone know the actor that lost his leg in the IED bomb while in the car with Brody?
The actor's name is Donnie Keshawarz... for a min, I thought it was Gerard Butler... 
laugh.gif

13292.jpg

Gerard-Butler-movies.jpg

They'll probably have Javadi come inside the office. He'll look at the dead body while both him and Brody acknowledge each other. Brody leaves through windows. After watching Brody leave Javadi calls for help. As soon as he calls for help motorcycle bomb goes off.

You think Javadi still knows that Brody is in play? He called the CIA as almost a goodbye just to let them know, I thought he thought Brody was telling and that's why it was plausible that he shot himself at the end of the ep to save getting tortured.

Back
Top Bottom