OFFICIAL HOMELAND Thread | FINAL SEASON

i've really missed out.  Just watched the previous 2 seasons and i'm all caught up.  Looking forward for the finale tomorrow!

This show has taken the place for my "24" fix.

Oh man I saw a guy post "downloaded". I thought he was talking about ep11 cause I was like.....nah...what are the odds. Didnt know...coulda seen it this morning. Now I gotta watch later tonight...or tmr morning grr

You guys are missing the point, closed captioning can't be used to mislead viewers. Jeesh... The script is used to load the dialog into CC...

That's simply not true.

One of the headquarters where they actually do the closed captioning is in Northern VA. I went on an interview there and even took a couple tests. The only reason I didn't get the job was because I wasn't fast enough typing words accurately as I heard them while watching a video. They themselves literally explained to me that this is how closed captioning works.

Something like that sound would have been straight guess work by a guy who's focus is on being "close enough" as quickly as possible, because he's got hours upon hours of video to go through in a very short time before the stuff goes to air.

Last edited:
:smokin
i liked that ending...
sad... sucks that they couldn't add a star :smh:(even anonymously)
this is the series finale correct?

i'm looking forward to thoughts and comments tomorrow
Oh yeah.

Not just about the epi, but for S4 too! 
nerd.gif

I just watched it and am overwhelmed with the season finale. I won't spoil it for those that haven't watched it yet. I loved it though.

Last edited:
Can't believe they actually went through with killing Brody off
mean.gif
 I mean it was inevitable but DAMN the way he went out 
frown.gif

It felt more like a series finale tho.... I was expecting a cliffhanger. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom