OFFICIAL HOMELAND Thread | FINAL SEASON

Another random thought... had the situation with Iran not played itself out as it did in real life, what would have been the story told in the fast forward? Would they still moved forward with what they display but in a hypothetical fictional sense?

^no point in thikining about this show in real life, it is absurdly implausible, its in some bizzare psuedo reality, where Iran capitulates to the US government after the assassination of a major political figure or that Carrie Bradshaw famed/disgraced CIA operativ who tok down abu nazer just can walk around in Iran straight chiling all day making calls to her boyfriend and nobody notices, Bordy can brain people with cigar trays and can just peace out, a world an of these people ESPECIALLY Carrie and Saul could keep their jobs after the Langley bombing...

Showtime ruied Dexter
Showtime ruined Weeds
Showtime has completely murdered everything that was good about Homeland.

at this point I'm just waiting to see how they ruin masters of sex.

Last edited:
Showtime ruied Dexter
Showtime ruined Weeds

This sums it up.  I have no idea how they can manage to create great seasons and then fumble the ball as much as Showtime has done.

It has one I think. Nobody posts in it much :lol: :smh: Great first season.
^no point in thikining about this show in real life, it is absurdly implausible, its in some bizzare psuedo reality, where Iran capitulates to the US government after the assassination of a major political figure or that Carrie Bradshaw famed/disgraced CIA operativ who tok down abu nazer just can walk around in Iran straight chiling all day making calls to her boyfriend and nobody notices, Bordy can brain people with cigar trays and can just peace out, a world an of these people ESPECIALLY Carrie and Saul could keep their jobs after the Langley bombing...

Showtime ruied Dexter
Showtime ruined Weeds

Eh, I think they "ruined" it on their own. For all the ppl that say this show fell off they're the ones saying it should've ended after S1 or only like S1. To me you weren't really a fan of the series if you feel that way. You liked it at first, followed it and it was interesting and then it fell off for you.

I'm waiting to see how they mess up Shameless.

Last edited:
Yoo I can't believe they killed ol boy Brody off, I guess he never was the protagonist

I always thought it was Carrie since she'll have a longer lifespan than he would.

Brody was supposed die in season 1 :lol:

As much as I loved his character, no way he can still be alive after all he did, they were already pushing it.

Yeah, his time was up. Time for a new storyline to keep it fresh. Still smh at someone thinking he's still alive after hanging from a crane with a noose around his neck.

Been rewatching the series... Estes definitely found a new barber between seasons 1 and 2...

David_Estes_2.jpg

6a00d8341c9e5b53ef017d3e3bdafb970c-500wi

did saul need to be acting director to enact his plan?

i think it mighta been better if he tried it under estes nose instead of lockhart

Yea he did need to be director...

Lockhart was going to be plugged into the role at a certain date which is why Saul still had full control at the CIA until that happened... Ainnoway Saul was gonna be able to snatch up Javadi like he did and ship him back to Iran with Estes still around.

Estes alive would have been too messy. Carrie pregnant with Brody's baby after throwing the box at Saul and breaking up Estes marriage.

Box to die for.

Hopefully there are lots if Brody flashbacks with Carrie :nerd:

I really don't know how I can watch this show without even a hint of Brody :lol:

I know I'm in the minority here

Estes and his trash hairline :pimp:

Dude was mid-speech when that bomb went off, heainteemmknowit :lol:

Just watched the finale, and I was very pleased. Brody was one of the main reasons I started watching the show, but even I have to admit, the character had nothing left. I'm glad they ended his arc the way they did. I don't know if it's because I'm more of a film fan, where a finite end is expected at the third act, but I hate it when things drag on and on.

Estes alive would have been too messy. Carrie pregnant with Brody's baby after throwing the box at Saul and breaking up Estes marriage.

Box to die for.

I was going to post that hooking up with Carrie is like the kiss of death. 2 of them already dead. Quinn will be next if he gets some next season.

is that gif for me or the show? :nerd:
:wow:
You made a good point about it not having to be realistic. :lol:

The show's not too over the top, I think.

Back
Top Bottom