OFFICIAL HOMELAND Thread | FINAL SEASON

mean.gif

“Homeland” will return for its fourth season on Sunday, Oct. 5, the show's producers announced Friday — and made a promise that Dana Brody's character will not be back.

The death of Nicholas Brody last season will apparently mean the end to an unpopular storyline involving his teenage daughter. Executive producer Alex Gansa announced the date — and Dana's absence — at a Television Critics Association panel.

“I can say unequivocally that Dana Brody will not be back,” Gansa said.

He also said the rest of Brody's family will “probably not” be back, either. That means no more Morena Baccarin as Jessica Brody.

Scenes from the upcoming season shown to critics Friday suggest the show will leave domestic drama behind and focus almost entirely on CIA agent Carrie Mathison (Claire Danes) as she takes an overseas post in Pakistan. She has left her new child in the United States to focus on her dangerous new job.

Last season ended with Saul (Mandy Patinkin) out of action, but he's back in the mix in Season 4 working for an independent contractor.

“Happy hunting,” he tells Carrie in one clip.

The new season is shooting in South Africa, which is standing in for Pakistan. Gansa said the show considered setting the series in Israel this season, but given the violence there now, he said he was “very happy that we didn't.”

Showtime also released a new promotional poster for the series:

Thank god they moved on from the Brody family entirely. no use trying to shoe horn them in to any new story lines.

laugh.gif
@ the producers announcing off the bat that Dana wouldn't be back.

I know her character was unpopular but damn.

imagine how the actress feels :lol: she must be like the whole time **** you writers for making me unlikeable

Well, it's either this, or they drag on a closure for the family for 2-3 more episodes. I have zero complaints about them being just written off. The family's story was heading into soap opera territory anyways. Good riddance.

No more Dana :frown:.... Jk that means no more Jessica (i love her) they wouldn't be any use anymore since Brody died. I like the poster with Carrie.

I hope we get more of Quinn great character and Fara shes fine. I wonder what season 4 will bring us.

Last edited:
she should win an award for being able to generate that much hate 
laugh.gif

the "saylor" award for achievement in rustling jimmies

I liked Dana before season 3 but she became even more unbearable. chris was the most useless character literally said the most dumbest things I've ever heard.

^ :rofl:

Gotta take the good with the bad though. No more Dana means no more Morena :smh:

From the end of last season and what the producers were saying then I wasn't expecting the Brody family to be back at all. Not unless they skipped ahead in time and showed them interacting with Brody's kid with Carrie.

:lol: @ mentioning the S4 thread continuing on in here. If yall want somebody make a new thread. ONeg be ghost at times and didn't update this thread at all last season. SOn still counting the dead on his way out.

Showtime needs to put Morena on one of their other shows where she can be nude. Ray Donovan, Shameless. I haven't watched Masters of Sex but they can put her on there too.

Morena is insanely beautiful. I'm glad Brody is dead though, one of the most tragic characters ever. They had to end that suffering.

I never watched the show V, but saw her in the commercials. I remember her being a top internet search when the show came out. Surprised to see she was Brasilian.

Showtime needs to put Morena on one of their other shows where she can be nude. Ray Donovan, Shameless. I haven't watched Masters of Sex but they can put her on there too.
Put her on Masters of Sex or Ray Donovan.

Nude sex scenes guaranteed.

:lol: @ mentioning the S4 thread continuing on in here. If yall want somebody make a new thread. ONeg be ghost at times and didn't update this thread at all last season. Son still counting the dead on his way out.

I think an admin can easily transfer the OP status to another. Easier than starting another thread. Got to at least look like a lot of people still watch this. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom