OFFICIAL HOMELAND Thread | FINAL SEASON

she single handedly ruins this show for me, shes so bad.. almost at mark wahlberg levels..

The episode before this I was like they really going to have her seduce this virgin fara? really? thats the plan the writers have??!

and then they did it I burst out laughing, Homeland is low key a comedy now.

Last edited:
Andrew_Lockhart.jpg

You know the main character has jumped the shark when I agree with the villain character everytime he argues with carrie.

I'm like Lockhart is RIGHT, this ***** IS crazy, why the **** would I send you back to iraq. :lol:

Last edited:
Co-sign about ole girl who was blackmailing the husband.

She's cold.
pimp.gif

Co-sign about ole girl who was blackmailing the husband.

She's cold. :pimp:

I thought she looked familiar so I looked at her filmography & found she was in a flick I saw earlier this year... An Indian flick called The Lunchbox... This chick, Nimrat Kaur is bad...

At least I don't have to watch Brody family no more, they were essentially unwatchable. They had me spooked earlier this season when Carrie drove in front of Brody old house with her baby, made me think Dana was funna come out the garage crying and ****.

Last edited:
At least I don't have to watch Brody family no more, they were essentially unwatchable. They had me spooked earlier this season when Carrie drove in front of Brody old house with her baby, made me think Dana was funna come out the garage crying and ****.
Lmao hated Brody's family man. His little dorky son, the wife was banging but a little skank for smashing his homie & I probably would of never watched this season if I had to watch that stupid Dana cry face one more time. Literally the ugliest cry face of all time.

Last edited:
Yo that girl blackmailing the ambassador's husband is bad. :smokin

Carrie, no words.. :smh:
Am I the only one that'd give the D to Carrie?
Word to that thread 'females you wanna smash but don't know why'.

I'd bang out Carrie

She's just having sex with Ayan to gain his information about his uncle and use that to do her job.

What if Carrie ends up preggo with Ayan's baby?

She'd be the link between two terrorist organizations.

I hate Carrie...

Carrie = Deb Morgan

Always crying :rolleyes

both of them had Quinn fall in love with them too :smh:

Back
Top Bottom