OFFICIAL HOMELAND Thread | FINAL SEASON

also, and this needs to be said, while the baby may look like Brody via red hair, it's the ugliest baby maybe ever on TV

Finally watched the two episodes so I can come in here and post.

Slandering a baby. 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Scumbag Carrie, handing her baby off to her sister and that bathtub scene. 
indifferent.gif
mean.gif

Saul gonna mess around and lose his wife again.

Quinn all in his feels, I chuckled when he was smashing the big girl.
laugh.gif

Aayan.
frown.gif
Lost his family and got put on blast by his stupid friend.

He seems to be up to some shenanigans though with those vials of injections he gave Kiran to hide for him.

Speaking of her she is
pimp.gif
Her real name is Shavani Seth.

Finally watched the two episodes so I can come in here and post.

Scumbag Carrie, handing her baby off to her sister and that bathtub scene. :stoneface: :smh:

It was grimey of her to do that tub scene. Thres no excuse. But she never wanted the baby in the first place. She wanted to give the baby up but her sister volunteered/ and her pops so it should be their problem. She was not down to be a mother, and they told her out it was gon work and then flipped on her.

Last edited:
damn....she's beautiful......i'd convert to wife that

yea that baby/tub scene made me cringe 
mean.gif
 .......was low key mad they even had a scene like that but I understand it's just a show 
laugh.gif
 ......Parent side of me kicked in when I first saw it 

Just fin watching episode 3. Kinda slow, but looks to be setting the stage for the rest of the season.
Dont know how that kid didn't try to splash off on the journalist. You can be afraid for your life and try to get yambz.

The boy Quinn stuck on slim jim Carrie and lettin his NT thick chick go.

Last edited:
@NazaninBoniadi

#Fara is back! I'll be live tweeting this Sunday Oct 12th, 9PM East Coast feed. Who's in? #Homeland

"Homeland is the most bigoted show on television"

Have yall seen this article in the Washington Post? I was a regular watcher but gave up after season 1 because I noticed a lot of the "racist" trends of the show which kind of killed it for me. I showed this to some regular watchers I know and they kinda :rolleyes at it so I wanted to see NT's Homeland regulars' take on it?

I aint read the link but I know something similar was posted a few seasons ago and I felt it was a reach. Mostly about the portrayal of ppl in the middle east, Muslims, etc.

Anyway, as for the ep, Quinn a simp. He should've said to Carrie "Even though I bailed mad early and let Sandy die, we didn't have a chance anyway." Darr set him straight. Son should be ashamed of himself. Everybody can see he left dude to die and he's suppose to be one of the best trained men they got.

:lol: @ this kid being seduced by Carrie as the white temptress. Selling him all types of lies.

I aint read the link but I know something similar was posted a few seasons ago and I felt it was a reach. Mostly about the portrayal of ppl in the middle east, Muslims, etc.

Anyway, as for the ep, Quinn a simp. He should've said to Carrie "Even though I bailed mad early and let Sandy die, we didn't have a chance anyway." Darr set him straight. Son should be ashamed of himself. Everybody can see he left dude to die and he's suppose to be one of the best trained men they got.

:lol: @ this kid being seduced by Carrie as the white temptress. Selling him all types of lies.

was that supposed to be the racist part? homie catching feels off of Carrie and not the pretty brown chick :nerd: ?

Really liking Quinn's storyline so far this year. I thought him as the male lead would suck, but I grew to like him over the past two seasons.

upon finishing the episode, him and Carrie were never romantically involved were they? why does she have such an affect on 'em? :smh:

Last edited:
Really liking Quinn's storyline so far this year. I thought him as the male lead would suck, but I grew to like him over the past two seasons.

upon finishing the episode, him and Carrie were never romantically involved were they? why does she have such an affect on 'em? :smh:
Nah they were never romantically involved. Plus wasn't it Quinn who shot her before? Lolol. I believe Quinn's affection for her has been a subconscious one & he didn't realize it 'til this episode when everyone was throwing it in his face & him watching/reliving the incident with Sandy.

Definitely interesting to see the Quinn storyline... but man, this'll really mess him up.  Didn't realize he was a Brit! 

Fara... 
nthat.gif

Funny how Carrie mentioned how Fara was working on her English accent, when in fact Nazanin has a native English accent.  

i feel like quinn's whole deal is he a trained killer that used to just take orders

however, seeing he only knows carrie as a colleague

seeing how invested she got with brody i think changed his outlook about his job and not caring about people

like i dont think its love, i think its more like he's in awe of her

like she can be so determined and headstrong

yet at the same time she is reckless and impulsive

quinn ultimately just wants to do good and be of use to someone, and i think he recognizes that with carrie

was that supposed to be the racist part? homie catching feels off of Carrie and not the pretty brown chick :nerd: ?
Nah nothing based off this ep. I clicked this link posted later, read most of it, and they really go in to it like the promo poster with Carrie in the red surrounded by Muslims in the black burkas as some allusion to red riding hood surrounded by all of the Muslim wolves in black :smh:

Then depictions about certain places based on real places that are vilified shown as basically crime areas when they're really huge metropolitan hubs in those areas, Issa's name being mispronounced by every person that says it (like it's so offensive and unrealistic for Americans to mispronounce foreign names), and a whole bunch of other stuff in the show some ppl that aren't apart of the culture would overlook. I'm sure some of these complaints have something behind it as far as racism and prejudice against their faith but to some it may be all reaching or reading too much in to certain things.

To me some things are good points and others are taking something that's a metaphor and making them double and triple entendres with 3rd meanings that are offensive. They're basically calling the show one of the worst shows on tv for portraying the Middle East and Islam calling it a weapon that basically confirms American's stereotypes of Muslims.

Nah nothing based off this ep. I clicked this link posted later, read most of it, and they really go in to it like the promo poster with Carrie in the red surrounded by Muslims in the black burkas as some allusion to red riding hood surrounded by all of the Muslim wolves in black :smh:

Then depictions about certain places based on real places that are vilified shown as basically crime areas when they're really huge metropolitan hubs in those areas, Issa's name being mispronounced by every person that says it (like it's so offensive and unrealistic for Americans to mispronounce foreign names), and a whole bunch of other stuff in the show some ppl that aren't apart of the culture would overlook. I'm sure some of these complaints have something behind it as far as racism and prejudice against their faith but to some it may be all reaching or reading too much in to certain things.

To me some things are good points and others are taking something that's a metaphor and making them double and triple entendres with 3rd meanings that are offensive. They're basically calling the show one of the worst shows on tv for portraying the Middle East and Islam calling it a weapon that basically confirms American's stereotypes of Muslims.

Not going to derail the thread anymore but Hollywood does this all the time with "black" or "hood" movies so who ever wrote that needs to realize its just a tv show.

reminds me of True Blood, why does Sookie have an effect on everyone. :lol: Dudes willing to go the distance for her. :smh:

and was mad Showtime had the nerve to call that a special two episode premiere when "part 2" was like 30 min even then we only get 45 min episodes regularly. :x They act like they have to always:smh: allocate a 15 min slot for commercials or something.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom