OFFICIAL HOMELAND Thread | FINAL SEASON

laugh.gif
 He is.  I thought most knew, so didn't bother to mention it. 

Random but how are British actors able to do american voices so well but an American can't do a proper British voice for ****.

Had no idea quinn was British....McNaulty from the wire is too...also the lil gangster from boardwalk empire :lol:

Charlie Hunnam's accent would sneak out whenever he yelled or talked loud in sons of anarchy. People complained about it.

I agree on how good the accent of the actor playing Quinn is. Didn't know he was British until I saw an interview with him last week. Ryan Kwanten's accent is great too as someone posted above said.

Finally caught up and finished this season. I was scrolling through general last week and saw someone post about Fara under the thread title. Besides being spoiled about that I liked this season. Even though I know what was going to happen I was still hoping Quinn would shoot haqqani in the skull and save her. I'll miss my bae, Fara.

Anyone else think that evil isi woman is kinda cute but hate themselves for thinking that? I have to remind myself her character's ugly on the inside.

When they were talking about the video of Saul I was wondering what the hell they were talking about.

Last edited:
Charlie Hunnam's accent would sneak out whenever he yelled or talked loud in sons of anarchy. People complained about it.

I thought hunnams accent was especially terrible throughout most of that show. He needs to stick to green street type British characters imo :lol:

I haven't heard Quinn out of character with his regular British voice but I knew he was British the second I saw his name; Rupert Friend. That's so ******* British :lol: Just wreaks of it.

:lol:  He is.  I thought most knew, so didn't bother to mention it. 
:lol:  gotcha, the Brits are invading our television shows
My whole thing is when the director yells cut all these dudes just switch out of their American accents and like half the cast is speaking with British accents :lol: That would have me like :wow:

Last edited:
That scene where he tricked the guard and choked him with his chains was a boss move.

It was mentioned before, but I found it funny that that Boniadi, who has an English accent, plays Fara, who has an American accent... try to learn an English accent in S4...

Brody being gone made me like this show again. I was about done with this show with Brody and his annoying family.

I binged watched season four over the past few days.

Last edited:
Brody being gone made me like this show again. I was about done with this show with Brody and his annoying family.

I binged watched season four over the past few days.

About to finish Season 3 any place i want watch Season 4?

Don't know what to make of this though:

Season 5 will take place in Berlin, time jump 2 years from last season, and Carrie will not be an agent anymore.

I really wasn't a big fan of season 4 & hope that season 5 will be a lot better. Jumping 2 years ahead and taking place in Berlin sounds interesting.

Just finished watching that scientology doc. Didn't realize the chick haqqani shot was wrapped up in it like that.

I really wasn't a big fan of season 4 & hope that season 5 will be a lot better. Jumping 2 years ahead and taking place in Berlin sounds interesting.
Interesting but it sounds like another whole new fresh start. When S4 was suppose to be the fresh start with the new narrative.

2 year timeskip? I mean damn.

I been said the show dropped a bit in compelling quality but it was still good. I still want to see what goes down with a compromised Saul and Dar being the shady dealer in the shadows.

They should consider just wrapping everything up this upcoming season if that's the case

Back
Top Bottom