OFFICIAL HOMELAND Thread | FINAL SEASON

I thought the show was gonna fall off after S3, but S4 turned out to be the best season yet (IMO). So I'm def looking forward to see they have in store for S5

Awaiting another surprise Damien Lewis' cameo... this time as Brody's evil twin! [emoji]128586[/emoji]

Wow. So just looked it up. She had a brief thing with him in 2004 and she was one of the candidates to be his new wife. These hollywood people and their stupid cult ish. Her being that stupid makes her unattractive to me now.

Last edited:
Wow. So just looked it up. She had a brief thing with him in 2004 and she was one of the candidates to be his new wife. These hollywood people and their stupid cult ish. Her being that stupid makes her unattractive to me now.

Yeah, I zoned out during that Going Clear doc but that part inmediately caught my attention :lol: She was pretty young though, I think she was just finishing up school or something. The church of Scientology seems like they coerce these vulnerable young people though.

^that bad huh? :lol:

I guess we shouldn't be that surprised because last season everyone loved the second to last episode and then everyone hated the finale. :rofl:

Last edited:
I dunno. It wasn't even that bad but it was like the first time I was confused by the intent of the writers with this premiere (which didn't even seem like a premiere). My post was just off my first watch, I might give it a 2nd watch. Maybe it was just me and it wasn't clicking.

Lots of juggling to start imo. Ep felt like it started en media res (which I like and wouldn't mind if more of it was compelling). The plot or at least the premise as it's presented seems like it's lifted from an espionage movie and I don't mean that in a good way given this is like a 12 ep season.

Last edited:
still got to ask the question, mole identity still a mystery right? :nerd: I mean if they did the time jump, the writers must have assumed we've all forgotten it by now.

From your review, it sounds shaky at best.

Anyway, i'll try to watch it tomorrow and hope for the best :lol:

I feel like there was some unreported firing of the writers or somebody and they just ditched the mole with whoever left :lol:

Lets pretend they revealed it was Dar the whole time.
:rofl: at Carrie's new beau though.

She's never getting over Brody.
Noticed the same thing.

Almost thought it was the random ginger she had banged after she thought Brody was dead or after he was actually dead.

Guess now she found herself a German ginger/Brody lookalike :lol:

That also means we probably won't get any follow up about Dar being in the 4x4 with last season's terrorist :smh:

Back
Top Bottom