Official Hood By Air x Been Trill x Boy /High End Fashion Thread...Flex your fits!

rich yung x cavi collabo from vinny styles in bk...very limited releade cavi.cavi made custom military jackets in unky colors.i had a few jacets...b wore it heavy circ 2009

You hit the hood Overtop dudes by air im thinkig..he be i harlem ad lower eeast side.pretyy rough areas

You hit the hood Overtop dudes by air im thinkig..he be i harlem ad lower eeast side.pretyy rough areas
WHAT!?!?! BRUH!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

HBA isn't really for me but I do have some of the simpler long sleeve tees I was given by a friend who works for the company.

Hearing about the company from someone who works there and learning about some of the things they are doing and how they are running the business is really interesting and I respect the brand.

Nah, no Mr. Supreme over here G. I wear the brand, it doesnt wear/define me.

And I was laughing because i'm sure Naz wasnt being serious asking for the info on a 2009 Rich Yung shirt. This thread does seem like a shameless way to post your fits but who am I to hate. Do you playa.

How did no one catch that galaxy bucket hat on page one.

:smokin

Goes with my galaxy foams and galaxy socks.

:pimp:

We winnin boiz.

:lol:

And y'all better get on that "Burb By Ground" Longslseve Tee before I do and make some money.​

In all honesty BeenTrill/ HBA have a lot of pieces that are completely trash..... but they aren't only into making ridiculous prints and T's. Streetwear in general has some very very dope things especially Bape & Opening Ceremony.

Everyone is gonna rock what they want, but it's ignorant to throw an entire brand under the bus because of a few items, there is A LOT of trash that has come from Mr Ralph Lauren and those stans in that thread be damn near in tears picking up pieces, and unlike the supreme/ HBA stans these guys are legitimately grown *** men in their late 20's early 30's.

So in essence these brands are no more hypebeast or designer than a majority of the things people clamor for on here :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom