Official Hood By Air x Been Trill x Boy /High End Fashion Thread...Flex your fits!

SneakerJesus dedication to responding to all hate makes me keep coming back for more on this post :smokin :smh:

the outfits are pretty terrible, but when i was 17 i was repping iceberg like it was the thing to do so cest la vie

anybody rocking hood by air actually in the hood? or it just sound like something cool to wear? :rofl:
naw bruh, in newark they'll rag on you if you came through lookin like edward scissor hands

yea im not boutta be out here dressing like a zesty power ranger rockin leather overalls

its not for everyone!it consist of two lines!Classic and hood by air runway.classic is more the graphic repetive print tees and infamous box logo

I like John Vavartos, Comme de Garcons, Helmut Lang, Y3,but in my book Been Trill is equivalent to slow bucks

Been trill also has two different lines...been trill flagship and been trill mall ratz.Hba is inspired by helmut lang,Maison Martin Margiella and y-3 according to designer shane oliver...he attended nyc fashion institute of technology A school i wantedto attend for fashion

Been trill also has two different lines...been trill flagship and been trill mall ratz.Hba is inspired by helmut lang,Maison Martin Margiella and y-3 according to designer shane oliver...he attended nyc fashion institute of technology A school i wantedto attend for fashion
Nah i know about shayne, i have fam that went to fit and so did i for. A short period of time, im just not feeling his line

Streetwear and luxury are blending..shane oliver,virgil abloh and shane preston are hot designers!shane oliver came in seco d in the world for LVMH LOUIS VUITTON MOET HENNESY YOUNG DESIGNER CONVENTION.major progress for african American fashion designers

Last edited:
These streetwear lines are pushing the lines of creativity and are the biggest trend among celebs and hipsters

How do I unsubscribe from a thread?

Found it. I'm out of here. Op please learn how to combine your multiple posts to one post. You're having discussions with yourself and no one else seems to actually care about these brands. If you like these brands then fine, but it's as if you're trying to argue these brands worth to a group of people who couldn't care less.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom