Official iPad Thread ("New iPad' to launch March 16 **Details Inside**)

HBO Go is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

Originally Posted by KickHead23

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Good looks man, only took a couple minutes and quality is AMAZING on these files. This is nuts.
Yea bro they are all the newest stuff and in 720p. Don't sleep on the TV shows though they got pretty much every show man, I'm still infatuated with this lol.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Good looks man, only took a couple minutes and quality is AMAZING on these files. This is nuts.
Yea bro they are all the newest stuff and in 720p. Don't sleep on the TV shows though they got pretty much every show man, I'm still infatuated with this lol.

Man, I so want to jailbreak, but I want to move as far away from my PC as possible.

Anyway to do all of this with just the iPad?

Thanks to those who have contributed a wealth of information to this thread.

I'm going to go through tomorrow and compile everything into the first post. Once again, thanks.

Man, I so want to jailbreak, but I want to move as far away from my PC as possible.

I'm going to go through tomorrow and compile everything into the first post. Once again, thanks.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That was actually the first thing I checked out - they even had last nights episode of entourage up already. And all of the sopranos and tons of other shows  
pimp.gif
 gonna come in handy for study breaks.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That was actually the first thing I checked out - they even had last nights episode of entourage up already. And all of the sopranos and tons of other shows  
pimp.gif
 gonna come in handy for study breaks.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Not sure I understand the question. Are you asking if you are able to jailbreak without a pc? If so the answer is yes if you are on a fw lower than 4.3.4. And if you were asking of it were possible to drop the pc completely and use the iPad exclusively for all of your needs, the answer is also yes. However, it will not be as convenient as a computer would be to handle certain things.

Not sure I understand the question. Are you asking if you are able to jailbreak without a pc? If so the answer is yes if you are on a fw lower than 4.3.4. And if you were asking of it were possible to drop the pc completely and use the iPad exclusively for all of your needs, the answer is also yes. However, it will not be as convenient as a computer would be to handle certain things.

just ate at a restaurant called Stacked. they integrated ipads at every table as menus and you can choose from an assortment of items. I was always curious when they would apply technology into food places.

just ate at a restaurant called Stacked. they integrated ipads at every table as menus and you can choose from an assortment of items. I was always curious when they would apply technology into food places.

Not sure I understand the question. Are you asking if you are able to jailbreak without a pc? If so the answer is yes if you are on a fw lower than 4.3.4.

And if you were asking of it were possible to drop the pc completely and use the iPad exclusively for all of your needs, the answer is also yes. However, it will not be as convenient as a computer would be to handle certain things.
I'm intrigued. How would I be able to go about this?

Not sure I understand the question. Are you asking if you are able to jailbreak without a pc? If so the answer is yes if you are on a fw lower than 4.3.4.

And if you were asking of it were possible to drop the pc completely and use the iPad exclusively for all of your needs, the answer is also yes. However, it will not be as convenient as a computer would be to handle certain things.
I'm intrigued. How would I be able to go about this?

With all the research I've been doing for the past few months, I'm about to go ham with my iPad and home automation
glasses.gif

With all the research I've been doing for the past few months, I'm about to go ham with my iPad and home automation
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by akaValentino

In the Del Amo mall? my home girl works there.

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

damn, thought of this a while ago,
from my hatred of servers/waiters 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

damn, thought of this a while ago,
from my hatred of servers/waiters 
laugh.gif

Yea I just updated my original instructions for those with a mac to use CyberDuck, now there should be no problems.

Yo bro does your XBMC break? like some videos wont stream?

Yea I just updated my original instructions for those with a mac to use CyberDuck, now there should be no problems.

Yo bro does your XBMC break? like some videos wont stream?

Download FaceBook for iPhone on your iPad
Search cydia for "FaceForward"

Now you have the new FaceBook for iPad on your iPad

Back
Top Bottom