Official iPad Thread ("New iPad' to launch March 16 **Details Inside**)

Download FaceBook for iPhone on your iPad
Search cydia for "FaceForward"

Now you have the new FaceBook for iPad on your iPad

Mobilism + Download Manager Pro HD (or another browser that downloads filles) + oneleech.com =
pimp.gif

I've only been able to download directly from MU and MF. The others don't like giving direct DL links. That's where oneleech or some other premium link generator site comes in.

No jailbreak or PC necessary.

Mobilism + Download Manager Pro HD (or another browser that downloads filles) + oneleech.com =
pimp.gif

I've only been able to download directly from MU and MF. The others don't like giving direct DL links. That's where oneleech or some other premium link generator site comes in.

No jailbreak or PC necessary.

Thinking of coppin an iPad 2 for school. Some ?s

Can I run excel on it?

How good are the chemistry apps?

has anyone usefully took notes with it or copped textbooks on it?

Thinking of coppin an iPad 2 for school. Some ?s

Can I run excel on it?

How good are the chemistry apps?

has anyone usefully took notes with it or copped textbooks on it?

Originally Posted by KickHead23

lmao nah y'all don't get scared off, it's mad easy but you will feel like Travolta in Swordfish after completion.

-So like I said download XBMC from cydia just do a search it should come right up. (if you dont have it already you got to add the source "ihackstore.com/repo"

-Then also install OpenSSH through cydia it will install but there wont be an app for it on your springboard, its there don't worry about it.

-Then go to your laptop/desktop (most likely running windows) and go to WinSCP.net and download the latest version its extremely small and free so its not resource intensive or harmful in any way.

IF ON A MAC ONLY (if you are on windows disregard this) WinSCP is not for mack so you must download cyberduck from cyberduck.ch once installed click open connection and change the bar to sftp then put the port at 22 and then continue with the same other settings as follows..

-Download http://anarchintosh-projects.google...ry.googlecode.anarchintosh-projects.1.0.1.zipTHIS FILE and save it wherever you want on your comp, but don't unzip it for the love of BasedGod.

-Ok here is the most matrix type steez we gotta get into. Open WinSCP and find your iPads IP address (settings, Wifi, Click your network and it will be at the top of the network info page) add that into host name (periods included) and then for user enter "root" and pass enter "alpine" and hit login.

-Once there then on the left hand side locate your zip file you just downloaded. After you've found it then leave that side alone and go to the right side and go to Private folder then Var folder then mobile folder and then you will see a media folder. Drag the zip file on the left into the media folder on the right, now we exit the matrix.
FOR MAC ONLY: There is only one side which is the right side i refer to above, tyherefore navigate to the private/var/mobile/media folder and then just drag the downloaded zip from your comp into the media folder, then your done and can continue to next step.

-Now open up XBMC and go to system and then go to add-ons and then hit instal from zip file and from there click the folders to go to media and scroll down by dragging the almost invisible side bar and click your file that you just placed there. hit install and it will install.

-Lastly you will go back in xbmc to system and addons and then get addons and then anarchintosh and then video and then click Icefilms and it will download. After that your DONE! now go to the main screen and hit video and go to addons and click icefilms and a message will pop up asking you to download some meta container with movie info and pictures. I always just click remind me later and the app works fine, have fun guys. And again this may seem like a lot but even to a no0b it would take 10 minutes at the most, took me an hour because everywhere I looked there were half finished directions but these I put together myself so they should be perfect.
seriously whats your paypal so i can send you $5! This is perfect!
pimp.gif

lmao nah y'all don't get scared off, it's mad easy but you will feel like Travolta in Swordfish after completion.

-So like I said download XBMC from cydia just do a search it should come right up. (if you dont have it already you got to add the source "ihackstore.com/repo"

-Then also install OpenSSH through cydia it will install but there wont be an app for it on your springboard, its there don't worry about it.

-Then go to your laptop/desktop (most likely running windows) and go to WinSCP.net and download the latest version its extremely small and free so its not resource intensive or harmful in any way.

IF ON A MAC ONLY (if you are on windows disregard this) WinSCP is not for mack so you must download cyberduck from cyberduck.ch once installed click open connection and change the bar to sftp then put the port at 22 and then continue with the same other settings as follows..

-Download http://anarchintosh-projects.google...ry.googlecode.anarchintosh-projects.1.0.1.zipTHIS FILE and save it wherever you want on your comp, but don't unzip it for the love of BasedGod.

-Ok here is the most matrix type steez we gotta get into. Open WinSCP and find your iPads IP address (settings, Wifi, Click your network and it will be at the top of the network info page) add that into host name (periods included) and then for user enter "root" and pass enter "alpine" and hit login.

-Once there then on the left hand side locate your zip file you just downloaded. After you've found it then leave that side alone and go to the right side and go to Private folder then Var folder then mobile folder and then you will see a media folder. Drag the zip file on the left into the media folder on the right, now we exit the matrix.
FOR MAC ONLY: There is only one side which is the right side i refer to above, tyherefore navigate to the private/var/mobile/media folder and then just drag the downloaded zip from your comp into the media folder, then your done and can continue to next step.

-Now open up XBMC and go to system and then go to add-ons and then hit instal from zip file and from there click the folders to go to media and scroll down by dragging the almost invisible side bar and click your file that you just placed there. hit install and it will install.

-Lastly you will go back in xbmc to system and addons and then get addons and then anarchintosh and then video and then click Icefilms and it will download. After that your DONE! now go to the main screen and hit video and go to addons and click icefilms and a message will pop up asking you to download some meta container with movie info and pictures. I always just click remind me later and the app works fine, have fun guys. And again this may seem like a lot but even to a no0b it would take 10 minutes at the most, took me an hour because everywhere I looked there were half finished directions but these I put together myself so they should be perfect.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by hadegbite

pimp.gif
Lol not necessary my man. Anything to help out the NT fam, glad you are enjoying it.

Yo bro does your XBMC break? like some videos wont stream?
No I haven't had any problems with mine yet but I haven't used it that much I've been swamped with LSAT prep. But I did notice that my version of XBMC seems to be a newer version or at least design-wise significantly upgraded from those of you who have it. This is what my screen looks like, how about you guys?
300px-XbmciOS.PNG

pimp.gif
Lol not necessary my man. Anything to help out the NT fam, glad you are enjoying it.

No I haven't had any problems with mine yet but I haven't used it that much I've been swamped with LSAT prep. But I did notice that my version of XBMC seems to be a newer version or at least design-wise significantly upgraded from those of you who have it. This is what my screen looks like, how about you guys?
300px-XbmciOS.PNG

KickHead23 good looking out bro. Followed your instructions and everything looks good. Can't wait to connect it to my tv tonight and see what movies are on here.

KickHead23 good looking out bro. Followed your instructions and everything looks good. Can't wait to connect it to my tv tonight and see what movies are on here.

pimp.gif

300px-XbmciOS.PNG

I get a message that says the host is down when I try to connect to my server through Cyberduck.  What does that mean 
frown.gif
ohwell.gif
nerd.gif

pimp.gif

300px-XbmciOS.PNG

I get a message that says the host is down when I try to connect to my server through Cyberduck.  What does that mean 
frown.gif
ohwell.gif
nerd.gif

When I go to XMBC and try to install the zip file, nothing is there.  I put the folder in the correct directory I'm pretty sure with CyberDuck.  I'm bout to give up on this 
frown.gif

When I go to XMBC and try to install the zip file, nothing is there.  I put the folder in the correct directory I'm pretty sure with CyberDuck.  I'm bout to give up on this 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by mikejs210

frown.gif

Same here
mad.gif

frown.gif

Same here
mad.gif

Question about XBMC, can you use AirPlay with it ? Just got an Apple TV and an iPad. If it has AirPlay I'll love you guys forever.

Question about XBMC, can you use AirPlay with it ? Just got an Apple TV and an iPad. If it has AirPlay I'll love you guys forever.

Originally Posted by kicksaholic86

frown.gif

Same here
mad.gif
You guys are probably not scrolling down to the second page which I said in the tutorial that it will be hard to see but you have to click and drag the blue side scrollbar in the black box where the folders are at downward to see your file which will be all the way at the bottom.

Originally Posted by kicksaholic86

frown.gif

Same here
mad.gif
You guys are probably not scrolling down to the second page which I said in the tutorial that it will be hard to see but you have to click and drag the blue side scrollbar in the black box where the folders are at downward to see your file which will be all the way at the bottom.

Back
Top Bottom