Official iPhone/iPod, Droid, Evo, etc Screenshot Thread Vol. Let's see your setup!

Guys,

Sorry if I'm taking a step backwards, but I just got my iPhone at Christmas time. I just JB it, and I have Cydia and Winterboard, but I don't know what to do to get better themes.

Help me.

My-T.

Guys,

Sorry if I'm taking a step backwards, but I just got my iPhone at Christmas time. I just JB it, and I have Cydia and Winterboard, but I don't know what to do to get better themes.

Help me.

My-T.

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

Guys,

Help me.

My-T.
If you mess with icons, try MacThemes, if not, try the dbar site. You can sign up on MacThemes with no problem, but as for dbar, you can still sign up, it's just that you won't see everything until you reach your required post to be a fully member. 
On the other hand, if don't know how to SSH yet, i suggest you to learn that first. When you're comfortable with SSH, download the themes you like and just drag and drop to var/stash/themes.

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

Guys,

Help me.

My-T.
If you mess with icons, try MacThemes, if not, try the dbar site. You can sign up on MacThemes with no problem, but as for dbar, you can still sign up, it's just that you won't see everything until you reach your required post to be a fully member. 
On the other hand, if don't know how to SSH yet, i suggest you to learn that first. When you're comfortable with SSH, download the themes you like and just drag and drop to var/stash/themes.

so I recently jailbroke my iphone and i installed this Edius HD theme and I love it. I just have a few problems, I can't get any of the app store icons to change in ssh through cyberduck. I also can't get any of the dock labels on the main screen icons and the dock icons to go away. Do I need to edit the .plist file in the theme to fix that? Also I am trying to find if I can put an icon as a folder icon and then when I click that icon it opens up the folder of apps. I just would rather have the icon then a folder where you can see all the apps on the home screen. Thanks for any and all help

Here is my home screen right here

I want to be able to change the folder icon in the middle to a normal icon and it still be a folder and I would also like to get rid of the labels for the apps as well. Can anyone explain to me why my app icons like echofon and chase are changing to what i change them to in cyberduck using ssh?

272771059.png

so I recently jailbroke my iphone and i installed this Edius HD theme and I love it. I just have a few problems, I can't get any of the app store icons to change in ssh through cyberduck. I also can't get any of the dock labels on the main screen icons and the dock icons to go away. Do I need to edit the .plist file in the theme to fix that? Also I am trying to find if I can put an icon as a folder icon and then when I click that icon it opens up the folder of apps. I just would rather have the icon then a folder where you can see all the apps on the home screen. Thanks for any and all help

Here is my home screen right here

I want to be able to change the folder icon in the middle to a normal icon and it still be a folder and I would also like to get rid of the labels for the apps as well. Can anyone explain to me why my app icons like echofon and chase are changing to what i change them to in cyberduck using ssh?

272771059.png

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

SSH how to on a mac
nerd.gif
or does it matter?

it does matter, get cyberduck and
open settings on you device and go to general>wifi>click the blue arrow next to the network your connected to
write your IP address or if you have faith in your memory remember it
open cyberduck and click new connection and enter this
protocol: SFTP
server: your IP address
username: root
password: alpine
in more options path:ohwell:
then connect!
wait a couple seconds and it should work

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

SSH how to on a mac
nerd.gif
or does it matter?

it does matter, get cyberduck and
open settings on you device and go to general>wifi>click the blue arrow next to the network your connected to
write your IP address or if you have faith in your memory remember it
open cyberduck and click new connection and enter this
protocol: SFTP
server: your IP address
username: root
password: alpine
in more options path:ohwell:
then connect!
wait a couple seconds and it should work

From homescreen (screen 3) to media screen (4) to news screen (5), back around to the calendar/shopping screen (1), and finally to the Amazon MP3 screen (2):

And the other two docks:

And finally a bit better of a schematic to represent the homescreens in proper order (homescreen in center):

From homescreen (screen 3) to media screen (4) to news screen (5), back around to the calendar/shopping screen (1), and finally to the Amazon MP3 screen (2):

And the other two docks:

And finally a bit better of a schematic to represent the homescreens in proper order (homescreen in center):

Back
Top Bottom