OFFICIAL JANUARY '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

@bond do you happen to wear size 15?

A number of us called today and we're all told size 15 only available.

I'm not saying your lying but hard to believe all of us are being told no normal stock.

damn thats probably why a lot of facebook groups are flooded with peach james lately 

also i saw those 29s last month at camarillo, cant remember the price tho

I was also  but there's also other options available though I will post anything I see thats worth it this weekend the latest .

Thanks for the info on the peach jams! Do yall know if they are just at citadel or if they are going to go to multiple outlets? I imagine the value of them will dip if they manage to go to a lot of outlets

Thanks for the info on the peach jams! Do yall know if they are just at citadel or if they are going to go to multiple outlets? I imagine the value of them will dip if they manage to go to a lot of outlets
i missed out....

citadel had 100 pairs

Last edited:
Find the product code and do a store locate. And yes value will go down like they did with the Paid in Full Black Sheep SBs they got a while ago

which of you guys bought 20 pairs in store? smh went to citadel and the guy said someone walked in and bought 20 pairs. they're all out now according to what the employee told me.

which of you guys bought 20 pairs in store? smh went to citadel and the guy said someone walked in and bought 20 pairs. they're all out now according to what the employee told me.
that is crazy. probably some reseller just caught wind of the news here. i wish there's a one or two per customer rule at outlets doesn't matter what release they are. i remember back in the days when Air Force 25s were on sale for like $25 a pair on black friday some HK dudes actually at their own trolly for hauling some 20pairs out. lol

a lof of those same people that buy 20 pairs lurk this thread. its like the tech fleece if u can get tech fleece pants for 35$ who wouldnt buy every pair they saw.

a lof of those same people that buy 20 pairs lurk this thread. its like the tech fleece if u can get tech fleece pants for 35$ who wouldnt buy every pair they saw.
business savvy.  i remember heads coming in and wiping out whole bins.  even kicks that werent moving well.  mostly international cats that could sell hella ugly stuff and non desirable merchandise overseas.  

business savvy.  i remember heads coming in and wiping out whole bins.  even kicks that werent moving well.  mostly international cats that could sell hella ugly stuff and non desirable merchandise overseas.  
its margins.it did ruin stuff for us normal people that usually buy one for ourselves. theyre the same people that forced jordan to make a zillion pairs of everything cause theyre taking FSRs and getting 30-50 off a pair nowadays but 30-50 time an entire fsr is a good amount of money 

I just want to confirm this:

the shoe you're looking for has to actually be at the store you call for them to be able to order it for you right? if you call a store and say you're looking for a certain shoe, and they don't have it in stock there, they can't order it for you on their handheld?

I've only been in a nike store once a long time ago but can't they order stuff for you on their handheld if you're in the store?

Hard to say but HesKicks got a sz. 14 from an Outlet in PDX / Oregon area.

went to folsom outlet nike factory store, they have kd8 in purple colorway with green outsoles for 80 dollars.

then went to vacaville outlet nike factory store, they have jordan xx in size 8,9,12,13,14.  i copped the last pair of 11 tho it was a bit dusty probably because many people have tried it on.  my wife copped the only pair of jordan xi in gs size 5 in the white and orange colorway.

i asked the cashier and they said they would get Js on a regular basis, just didn't tell me how often.  again this is at vacaville nike factory store.

went to folsom outlet nike factory store, they have kd8 in purple colorway with green outsoles for 80 dollars.

then went to vacaville outlet nike factory store, they have jordan xx in size 8,9,12,13,14.  i copped the last pair of 11 tho it was a bit dusty probably because many people have tried it on.  my wife copped the only pair of jordan xi in gs size 5 in the white and orange colorway.

i asked the cashier and they said they would get Js on a regular basis, just didn't tell me how often.  again this is at vacaville nike factory store.
repd.... they wont do phone orders but they do have 11 size 13's available (the employee stated they are the playoffs - black/white)

Nike Factory Store - Hilton Head, SC

20% off hash wall
40% off clearance clothing
Misc % off other clothing

Of note on hash...
The newest Melo in launch color $135-20%
Air Max Plus "Tiger" (yellow/orange) $89.99 - 20%

Back
Top Bottom