Official January 2015 Pick Up Thread vol. New Year, Same NT

Status
Not open for further replies.
#2 and #4 on my top 10 list. Go Both for 240.
[/quote]

Nice gets brO at a good price. Been dieing for some flints. the other 13s look near mint. Got to add some playoff 13s in my top 10 yesterday for 130. Give them a 8.5 atleast.

Haven't posted new shoe pick ups in here for years....

Follow on IG @sdubl

Jealous man.Fly. hope them mcfly with the power laces drop this year cause I'll be So happy.
Thanks man. I'm happy with these, I'll prob pass on the Mags (like I'd have a chance at em anyway), I'll wear these, not sure id ever wear Mags.

Great pickups everybody 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Last edited:
Wats Up fellas its been months since I've posted here due to work and catching up on sleep as much as I can lol. I told myself this year i was only going to pick-up the "Double Nickel" 10's but that didnt last lmao

Here are a some so far...

'14 Nike Air Trainer Huarache picked these up 2 weeks ago for $57.50. The store had a %50 off wall selection. I couldn't pass up on my favorite Trainer Huarache colorway.

View media item 1371409
'14 Nike Air Tech Challenge II "Pixel Court" got these for $60 the next day from the same store I picked up the Trainer Huaraches lucky i had the last pair in my size.

View media item 1371423
'04 Nike Air Force 1 Low "Independence Day"

View media item 1371444
I happen to buy these off ebay for $33 with the eBay bucks coupon lmfao. I remember begging my mom that '04 summer to get me these and she ended up giving me the money for them one day and said to me "You better take care of them because your starting High School in September". When ever i wore them I made sure I cleaned them before I went to sleep that day lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom