Official Jordan 1.5

I guess that means breds are going to sell out now.

Personally I think it would be stupid to do a sole swap with the Black/Red's. The upper is still different, too much effort, and it still reads Nike on the wings. That's just my opinion though. Hey, if people want to create their own fakes, so be it.

Last edited:
I mean paying $150 then $100 for soles. Might as well go get some DMP Breds. Same material and they are actual Breds not hybrid customs

Well there we go 
laugh.gif
 wanna see these laced up.

Last edited:
I would just wear the 1.5's until the sole crumbles then worry about sole swapping later. By that time, another set of OG Bred 1's will probably be out. Nike's just baiting us to "double dip" or even triple dip on Bred's with the 1.5's and the lows...then when the 1's come out again we will just give in again.

Looks like there's also a 1-2mm gap at the front of the toe box.
once they are glued on it should be fine. only thing i see is the side with a little glue left over from the midsole of the 1.5 which comes up higher.

but i'm with what @Zyzz  said. might as well get dmp 1s. plus you need to punch little holes for the sew line on the sole. that will be pain.

Last edited:
I think it's pointless sole swapping these. 1.5 are much more comfortable than Jordan 1s. Also I think it will fall off in a short time. These shoes should be appreciated for what they are. I love my Chicago 1.5s

Last edited:
i wonder how good the leather will feel on the black/reds, its the only pair of 1.5s that i like. might just put them on layaway

Back
Top Bottom