Official Jordan 1.5

footlocker.com and eastbay.com and footaction.com have all the sizes you need
i may show the sz but when you click add sz.10 it either says sold out or won't update to in cart.i guess these are a no go for me i really wanted em while others disliked i'm not willing to pay over box price for em tho so i guess i don't really wan't em after all.

footlocker.com and eastbay.com and footaction.com have all the sizes you need
i may show the sz but when you click add sz.10 it either says sold out or won't update to in cart.i guess these are a no go for me i really wanted em while others disliked i'm not willing to pay over box price for em tho so i guess i don't really wan't em after all.
Check your PM's..

damn nike dot com . i added to cart and once again when i tried to pay the cart was empty . no idea wassup but this happens often , quite frustrating

it has a error message that says all sz's are in carts & doesn't actually show a pg that let's me choose sz. other wise i would keep on trying all other sites i got say sz.10 sold out.for a shoe nobody likes it sure is hard to get a sz.10
Keep trying, I just carted an 11.

I'm hoping to circle back around to the Breds in a few weeks but it seems like that might be a no go.. At least for retail or under :x

AJ 1.5   Tan/Grn/RD QS

nerd.gif
Posted pics of those a couple of days back

Last edited:
Me for the last hour:

Red laces? Black laces?
Red laces? Black laces?
Red laces? Black laces?
Red laces? Black laces?
Red laces? Black laces?

Me for the last hour:

Red laces? Black laces?
Red laces? Black laces?
Red laces? Black laces?
Red laces? Black laces?
Red laces? Black laces?
If the red laces weren't already in there, I probably would just stick with Black without thinking about red. But I kind of like the red in there. You should at least wear the red several times.  I feel like the red gives it a more sporty/casual/retro feel.

Last edited:
^^^^ Ha, I actually just looked at all those pics on Google trying to find if Jordan ever wore the Breds with black laces. All I can find is the reds.

Side note - just noticed these were made in Vietnam. Not sure what the last pair I bought that wasn't Hecho en China

Do these fit the same as the OG 1? I have to .5 size up on the 1 because they're so narrow. I'm a 10.5 in OG1, can I get the same size?

^^^^ Ha, I actually just looked at all those pics on Google trying to find if Jordan ever wore the Breds with black laces. All I can find is the reds.

Side note - just noticed these were made in Vietnam. Not sure what the last pair I bought that wasn't Hecho en China
i could be wrong, but i remember reading about the black laces on the blk/red 1 only came when on the retail pair. the blk/red MJ wore has all been with red laces. 

and yea, the Soar Blue are made in Viet as well. 

Do these fit the same as the OG 1? I have to .5 size up on the 1 because they're so narrow. I'm a 10.5 in OG1, can I get the same size?

1.5s are much roomier in the toebox. I go TTS as my 1s, but these fit bigger up front. I could probably even .5 down on the 1.5s.

I think they are. Though the only "remastered" 1s I have are UNCs, which are almost as comfortable.

I love 2s because of how comfy they are, though, and that's basically what these are.

Bought off NDC yesterday but just had them in hand at house of hoops and quality it HORRIBLE just like all the LOWS this year

I genuinely feel as though the chicagos are step or two above the breds and the soars... the chicagos aren't exactly anything to write home about but they are real decent in comparison. Those two recents feel like mids to me :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom