Official Jordan 1.5

I think the materials used on the breds' toebox, eyestay and swoosh are nice. I'm not thrilled about the materials on the heel and collar, but haven't worn them uet so they may break in a bit after a couple wears.

One thing that's weird is the black leather at the top of one shoe's collar is a lot softer than that of the other shoe.

Yeah, I would not say the Bred 1.5's are horrible in quality. Anybody on the fence, I'd say this is about a decent-good quality on a Jordans...these are Jordans we're talking about...

Don't own the Soars but had them in-hand at HoH yesterday when I bought the Breds. I'd say they seem similar, but I don't remember which specific parts of the Soars were nice and which were meh.

I definitely think the Chis feel like better materials overall, but they could just be really well broken-in by now (I wear them 1-2x a week, while most of my other shoes I wear 1-2x every 6 mos or so).

I have both the Chicago and Black/Red and they are the same in quality. I tried on the Soar Blue yesterday just to see how they look on feet and if I'd wanna cop in the future, and I think they're the exact same in quality as well. In sum, all three colorways are close to identical in quality.

It looks like all three pairs contain a considerable amount of synthetic leather. The way the toebox creases, sure doesn't look like real leather to me.

Saw the breds in person when I went on my lunch break.. a little underwhelming tbh, might go back and take another look on Tuesday.

I feel like this shoe is the embodiment of the term "wear what you like." From the first wear I can tell you that they're way more comfortable than 1s. A problem I've always had with them until recently when they started adding better leather. I might double up if these discount anytime soon.

Wear what you like is the embodiment of my sneaker purchases. I like the shoe in this colorway so I bought it, didn't like the other 2 colorways so I didn't. I liked the low bred 1 and none of the others, but didn't like it once I got it and sent them back. If I don't like these when I get em ill send em back no biggie.

Just a quick comparison to the 2013 Breds.

THe 1.5's are VERY comparable in terms of quality to the 2013's.  Toebox shape doesn't look clownish or anything like the Chicago colorway at all.  Notice the higher cut on the 1.5's tho 

Overall, very pleased 
nthat.gif

Got my pair yesterday but waiting for Xmas to "get them."

WOW. One of those sneakers that takes you back to what it's like to really love Nike. Glad these are not being beasted.

these feel true but not as snug as the highs or lows. right toe has a crease near the peak where my toes bend. it bothers me smh. thats just not a normal crease. ill try a half size down but xan anyone relay how their pairs runs and whether they went true or down

these feel true but not as snug as the highs or lows. right toe has a crease near the peak where my toes bend. it bothers me smh. thats just not a normal crease. ill try a half size down but xan anyone relay how their pairs runs and whether they went true or down
When it comes to Jordan 1s in general I swear left shoe's toe box is protected by God and right shoe looking like Shaq stepped all on my ****. Crease starts on the corner works its way up and boom full on crease explosion smh

When it comes to Jordan 1s in general I swear left shoe's toe box is protected by God and right shoe looking like Shaq stepped all on my ****. Crease starts on the corner works its way up and boom full on crease explosion smh

ive heard people say this but its never happened to me , its annoying . i get creases near the toe box / bottom lace but this is at the top. im so ocd id return my pair and try again w another pair

Last edited:
I welcome any and all creases on Jordan 1s, 1.5s and tumbled leather 3s. Everything else I want crease-less. I've always used Sneaker Shields, but I'm gonna switch to Force Fields. Just need to find them in bulk.

I just don't get it why cats be trippin over creases. Creasing in the toebox area is a natural part of the game folks. That's of course if u rock your shoes. If u don't want creasing, keep em DS, stare at em and smell em all day lol. Complaining about creasing is more annoying than hearing my kids say "are we there yet" every time we get in the car. Even ocd women dont complain about creasing on their ridiculous designer leather handbag collections.

Wear your sh** fellas, rock the sh** out of them, turn heads, and crease em HARD. But that's just my opinion

I just don't get it why cats be trippin over creases. Creasing in the toebox area is a natural part of the game folks. That's of course if u rock your shoes. If u don't want creasing, keep em DS, stare at em and smell em all day lol. Complaining about creasing is more annoying than hearing my kids say "are we there yet" every time we get in the car. Even ocd women dont complain about creasing on their ridiculous designer leather handbag collections.

Wear your sh** fellas, rock the sh** out of them, turn heads, and crease em HARD. But that's just my opinion

Yeah, but I prefer to try to keep my pre-"remastered" smooth leather toeboxes clean, since they fold more than crease. Especially my 5s & 6s. I think creased up 5s and 6s look horrible, and creased black durabuck is absolutely the worst.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom