OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well the thing is .. if you guys dont want that name to catch on STOP quoting everyone who has used it. Dont even referrence it by using ***** just ignore it.

On a side -- should page 1 be updated with links and/or sites carrying them or just leave it be since most know where to go to get these?

Last edited:
Numbers are pretty inconsistent with these at my mall the champs only had about 20 pairs but the Ftl had about 50

I think I'm gonna call mine "Blood Red 4's"
nthat.gif

wats wrong with all red 4's....its not a nickname...just calling the shoe what it is...wait let me guess...too boring

Enough for you to get your pair.
I know that lol, i was just curious because i try to ask but they always hang up the damn phone, you mention "toro 4s" in your sentence and automatically they go SODNEKEKNXKENWNCN 8AM
and hang up-_-

Last edited:
I was there earlier n gotvthe last spot for size 11. They prob only got one, two MAX of each size I'm betting. Who knoes tho.

Let me ask you since I have never done a raffle before. When do you think they'll pull the tickets and do they notify people that didn't get picked? I feel like I'll never know unless I call them or something.

Still kinda upset only guaranteed ticket I could get was villa... That means I get my shoe but still gotta beat people for my size... ***** wack

Just hit up my ftl connect down here in Orlando and he said they are FCFS and they have about a hundred or so pairs available. Thats not including champs, FL, and FTA so doubling up will be a good possibility.

The Toro's dont need raffle wtf lol just buy it online at 8am on Saturday they won't sell out right away

Back
Top Bottom