OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If they aren't worn outside or walked around in they are DS. Don't get crazy, people test drive new cars all day, doesn't make them used cars

That's the way I think also but some people (mostly hypebeasts) consider a shoe UNDS even if you barely try it on. I've even seen a pair listed as "right shoe DS left shoe tried on" lmao

I've helped plenty of dudes out first before, but not anymore.

I've been screwed too often in the future, especially by Shoejocky, I got that man over 60 pair of SB's from my local spot that my boy owned back in 2006-2007 and he said he would hook me up with stuff in the future and never did.

I never made a dime off him, using my own gas and time.

Last year I saw he was selling some shoes early and figured I would ask him if he could get me them for like $20-30 bucks cheaper, which is reasonable, he said no can do.
mean.gif

That's why I stay with this mentality, I hook people up like crazy, I've placed orders using my ex-Swoosh (
frown.gif
) for members on here several times and never charged anything extra, for them helping me out.
If your going to tell a story, be truthful about it.

For 1, you got me about 18 pairs of SB's from your "hookup" and they were BABY HEMPS for crying out loud that I paid BOX price for + shipping. And If I'm not mistaken I did your BOY A FAVOR not you by taking them off his hands, You should run to him crying for some shoes

In no way, shape or form did I force you to do that for me. I asked you a question about your area SB dude, you replied saying you can do this and that, I said cool and that was that.

Secondly, It was no where near 20-30 bucks of a discount you were trying to get, You wanted them for damn near less than my cost.

Lastly, Stop crying over spoiled milk already. This was over 7 years ago dude..  MOVE ON and do something more productive with yourself than rant about the guy who didn't want to give you shoes for free..

Last edited:
That's the way I think also but some people (mostly hypebeasts) consider a shoe UNDS even if you barely try it on. I've even seen a pair listed as "right shoe DS left shoe tried on" lmao
That's a bit much. Haha so just know when someone says "factory laced" and not DS or "never tried on" then they probably were "tried on" lol

Is anybody gonna spray these with leather/nubuck protector? the material is kinda durable feeling, idk if it will help or hurt them. I know sometimes that spray discolors them.

I broke mines in yesterday to make a quick supermarket run, and my boy wasn't lying.  They are cut narrow compared to the recent 4's releases, but they look dope in very bright sunlight.  When that sunlight hit them, the shade of red stood out.  But, they are a sick overall shoe, and I hope everyone got their pairs, either through retail, or not too high resale.

Finally received my pair from NDC today - it was 'out for delivery' yesterday but although I was working from home all day, nothing arrived and according to the UPS tracking info, "the receiver (I guess that'd be me) requested that UPS delay the delivery". Yeah, right...
eyes.gif

Anyways.... I'm really, really happy with them. I decided to cop at the last minute late in the day on Saturday and hadn't seen them in person (pretty much the opposite of my usual MO) but I was like a kid in a candy store as soon as I opened the box - they really look great. I was so excited to try them on I almost lost my nerves trying to get all that stuffing out (seriously, I don't know if that's just me but I think that might be a bit too much
laugh.gif
).

Actually, quick question for the UK heads... One of the reasons I pulled the trigger is because when I looked on NDC they were surprisingly at £125 instead of the £135 retail. But after I checked again later on to see if they had sold out, they WERE at £135 on NDC. What the hell? Did anyone else get them at that price on Saturday? I'm not sure what happened there...

What was the deal with those sticks that came in the shoe? I don't even think they do anything lol. 

If no one knows what I'm talking about I will post pics later. 

This...dude just admitted the story is true
Did you guys think he was lying? No. He just failed to tell the WHOLE story. I just wanted to clarify that. It's no big deal one way or another, he knows that, I know that. For him to rant about not wanting to hook anyone else up because of me? duck tales... .

I've hooked up TONS OF people on/off NT. Plenty which have never looked my way after I did so. I never let it bother me, I just kept it moving. Which is what I will do again right now... q;D

Moral of the story: The Air Jordan IV Toro is one of the best Retro Colorways.. Now if/when they drop a Retro Oreo IV with tumbled leather, I will have a different view on one of the best colorways to drop...

Keep it classy NT

Back
Top Bottom