Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

How would you say sizing may be on these?

Sorry for the ignorance, but as I've mentioned in other threads, it's been a while since I've been into JB...I missed the 4's that released in 2012. Which I'm now looking for a DS pair of WC 4's, but prices are a bit steep. So sizing help on those would be great as well. Thanks!

Walter..

How would you say sizing may be on these?

Sorry for the ignorance, but as I've mentioned in other threads, it's been a while since I've been into JB...I missed the 4's that released in 2012. Which I'm now looking for a DS pair of WC 4's, but prices are a bit steep. So sizing help on those would be great as well. Thanks!

Walter..
The sizing on my 2012 WC 4s are TTS. Most other shoes, I need a 10.5 due to my wide feet, but for 4s sz. 10 fits me just right and comfortably.

The sizing on my 2012 WC 4s are TTS. Most other shoes, I need a 10.5 due to my wide feet, but for 4s sz. 10 fits me just right and comfortably.

Thanks for the info. Can't wait for these Columbia and Oreo's to release.

Walter..

02/2015 Air Jordan 4 Retro 'Oreo'
314254-003 Black/Black-Cool Grey
$190.00

Info Via SC

That 190 is mad steep copping Oreos and Hares for sure. Anything else needs to be perefctly executed by JB for me to even consider buying.

205 in Cali 
ohwell.gif
 gon cop tho

That 190 ain't nothing really cause I'll get that at box price with my silver club membership. So it's kinda like paying full retail now plus tax and shipping. Plus I've paid employees to hold pairs for me plenty of times. Mostly just hyped GRs tho. Aint done thay in the last 6 months tho, been box price or bust. I DAMN SURE want to be able to tell where my extra $20 is going when I get them $190 "remastered" Js tho.

Last edited:
Keep thinking that I wanna pick up a few pairs of 4's to make the collection more rounded, and then I remember that these and the Columbia's are coming out next year. :smokin Really can't wait. Might double up on these.

Back
Top Bottom