Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

still got my old *** pair of these. too bad they were a full size too big and i only bought em cause i thought they were sooooo :pimp: and i didn't know any better about buying TTS :lol:

The one shoe I can really call my grail. :pimp: Hope I can see in person at least though, if it looks crappy I'ma just have to pass. :frown:

The one shoe I can really call my grail. :pimp: Hope I can see in person at least though, if it looks crappy I'ma just have to pass. :frown:

I feel like unless you know someone working at a store selling them, the days of really seeing a shoe and even trying them on before purchasing them is over. At least in my opinion, I feel rushed like I have to blindly pay for the shoe's when I win a raffle and analyze the pair in my car or once I get home and then go back to return them if they aren't on point.

They won't necessarily give you all day, but my local malls allows you to try on the shoes the day of release. Then i've heard the exact opposite from people on here, so I guess it just depends on where you are.

feb is going to be danger for the pockets...these, laser 4s and nyc 10s...jb bringing it that month.

I feel like unless you know someone working at a store selling them, the days of really seeing a shoe and even trying them on before purchasing them is over. At least in my opinion, I feel rushed like I have to blindly pay for the shoe's when I win a raffle and analyze the pair in my car or once I get home and then go back to return them if they aren't on point.
This guy knows whats up. Repped. 

Once you wait in line, get one call out of 15 tickets, go get the shoe, whos gonna say "changed my mind". At least give the stores one to show us prior to release or something.  The local Nike store doesnt even allow any returns on launch products. Its messed up.

Once you wait in line, get one call out of 15 tickets, go get the shoe, whos gonna say "changed my mind". At least give the stores one to show us prior to release or something.  The local Nike store doesnt even allow any returns on launch products. Its messed up.

That return policy is messed up but at least there are outlets.

Lawd !!! I cant wait
eek.gif
nthat.gif
!!!!
These along with those bred xi's are my must haves of 2015. 

Wait Bred 11's are dropping again? Or you have to find a pair? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Exactly, once you're in line to pick up the shoe's there's really no turning back lol. You're already risking getting hurt or losing your life to someone who didn't win a raffle for the pair that you have, and that's exactly where I think it became in and out kind of thing. But it would be nice if they had a display model on the day raffles are done, at least that way you have a better idea as to what to expect even with the quality control issues. I mean, it seems like car dealers have car models for test rides, cellphone stores have display models to try out before purchasing, and both of those products give you a return period and are much more expensive than Jordan's for the most part. So it seems like JB and Nike is behind by not having a display model and a return period on highly sought out launch products.

Ahh ok, thought you meant mids. But is it space jam lows and breds or just breds

People are impatient over a shoes that released a few years ago lately. :rofl:

Like theyre attainable on the market at fair prices.

I want it to be space jams but I'll take a Blackout 11 with a History of flight 11/Air Jordan XXX pack dropping days later.
give us multiple history of flight shoes namely the 6, 4, 9, and 11. And i can't see it being the blackout 11 with gammas having been the year before. Going out on a limb here but if they don't choose the jams this time around dont be surprised if we see cool greys. Just got this gut feeling that it might be them before the jams. 

They're HEAVILY comparable :lol:

Like, them ***** are a black heel and accent color change away from being the same thing.

Last edited:
They're HEAVILY comparable :lol:

Like, them ***** are a black heel and accent color change away from being the same thing.

I agree. Those things are the perfect sneaker customization starter kit. Easiest thing to paint just for the black part and if you felt ambitious you could try to add in the royal blue accents.

Back
Top Bottom