Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

These look great but until it's shown I can wear 4s without the chipping I will be passing.
I would assume as part of the remastered series the midsole will hold up better. 

Then you give Jordan Brand far too much credit.

The proper procedure is to assume the worst, and either get just that or be pleasantly surprised :lol:

No one who held the samples went too in depth about the midsoles, but I do remember someone saying that the midsole color on the sample Columbias was too dark so I'm thinking that they might still be painted.

Subscribed. Cannot wait but 200$ is steep plus CA tax... My funds have to be in check if I go for these. Gotta pay off my damn credit cards! Either way great shoe, cannot wait.

Subscribed. Cannot wait but 200$ is steep plus CA tax... My funds have to be in check if I go for these. Gotta pay off my damn credit cards! Either way great shoe, cannot wait.
for real, CA tax is killer haha, my CC full too. Gonna save my money and make sure my funds are right so I can cop these babies 

**** I love these so much. I never have doubled to keep, was going to on columbias but with xmas I might save that cash to double on these, I need a new daily and this would be a :smokin choice

I didn't feel like bumping this before, but since it got bumped anyway, the release date is February 21st in the US.

17ceaca1_53ae89864e7a039d34a5ab9d8c7b97ff.jpeg

I've been wanting these ***** since '07 and every summer when I got a summer job, finding a wearable pair of these/finding a cheap unwearable pair and getting them sole swapped was at the top of my list. I was never able to make it happen.

The shape of IVs still isn't anywhere near where I want it on these Remastered pairs, but if the leather is soft and thick; I'll let that go.

Last edited:
I didn't feel like bumping this before, but since it got bumped anyway, the release date is February 21st in the US.

17ceaca1_53ae89864e7a039d34a5ab9d8c7b97ff.jpeg

I've been wanting these ***** since '07 and every summer when I got a summer job, finding a wearable pair of these/finding a cheap unwearable pair and getting them sole swapped was at the top of my list. I was never able to make it happen.

The shape of IVs still isn't anywhere near where I want it on these Remastered pairs, but if the leather is soft and thick; I'll let that go.

A day after my bday? I'll take it, trust me i'll take it :pimp:

i remember picking these up the day after thanksgiving back in 99. they sat for like 3 days.

robocopped :pimp:

these come out on the 2/21, the aunt pearl KD7s come out 2 days before that on 2/19 for 180 probably, and then you have to think about All Star game releases as well as it being Valentines the week before = pockets fried

:smh: :smh: :smh:

So JB going back to weekday releases?

Just one pair please, CA Tax is the devil.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom