Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

I'm not Shopping on FNL online anymore... Cuz that's what it is!  THE FINISH LINE...meaning the END!

Every order i place billing info matchs CC info or even Paypal payments get Cancelled

Who wants their $$$ Tied up on Release Weekend from their Payment system holding funds 

I personally use a CC so that my real money isn't tied up.

yup plus i never had issue on FNL with CC

i dont like using paypal on FNL or NDC anymore. i feel like thats what will get you screwed whther its a limited release or not

Due to the bad weather in the dmv my local store called me to let us know that we can pickup our pairs tomorrow as well. 

Good news cuz no way i could have made it today in this weather.

I got to air out my pair!!

The glue smell reminds me of the '88 WC3

This!!!

the lady at HOH said they smelled like a Nail Salon, and at first I just thought it was the new shoe smell but this is something fierce.

Last edited:
Entered 1 raffle and won! Had to pick up on my lunch break and the MTA on a Saturday turned a 1 hour excrsuin into a 2 hour journey. 1/2 JB purchases done for in 2015.

Le'go Chi Xs.

Anyone else feel like they getting robbed forking over $200 to the girl behind the counter? I'll get over it soon enough :lol:

Entered 1 raffle and won! Had to pick up on my lunch break and the MTA on a Saturday turned a 1 hour excrsuin into a 2 hour journey. 1/2 JB purchases done for in 2015.

Le'go Chi Xs.

Anyone else feel like they getting robbed forking over $200 to the girl behind the counter? I'll get over it soon enough :lol:

Been rockin them all day.. final a pair of js that are comfy!! shocker when it comes to retros

View media item 1414142Could half size down. You can get away with tts too but I'm content with it. Remastered stuff is a load of crap. New jordan box gets on my nerve too. Seem like the stackability will diminished twice as fast as the last box. [emoji]128545[/emoji]

picked up my raffle pair today. They look good and fit great. went TTS. I'm an 11 in 1s, 3s, thes 4s, and 10s. On break from Js until those two XI lows, they're a maybe rn. chicago 1s are a go tho 

I'm thinking about using Jason Markk Repel on these. I'm kinda scared though. Thoughts? Yall used Repel? Safe on leather?

I'm glad most of you were able to cop! Releases have been pretty easy for the most part, hope the trend continues.

So happy with my pair and I got $20 off with my VIP award. Went TTS with 8.5 and fits great. I feel like it's one of those shoes that will look even better with wear.

Now these are in had they are nice but if I missed them it would not have been a big deal . I am going to focus on that Chicago 10 next month. Need 2 pairs of those .

I can't tell if there is sarcasm in your post. Do you actually think the quality is the same? While I do not agree with the price hike, the construction and quality of the oreos are definitely better than the white cements (which sucks because the white cement's are my favorite 4's. They did us dirty with the quality).
Linda listen. I was ask to compare the two. I just line them up and shot. But thanks for viewing and caring. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128521[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom