Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

Copped the Oreos today, unsure about the Teals / Lasers 4s as the next cop. What do you guys think ? 

Last edited:
I'll let u decide, if u looking for kids kicks go with laser, if u want a man's kicks go with teal's
Eh teals are just as kiddish. Honestly most jordan colorways are. But I would agree and definitely go with the teals over lasers, though it would be hard to find an outfit with it other than all black or wearing something teal.

The prints on the laser is like, ok.. I can work with that, but that blue sole on toe cap...nah,the teal's I believe it's smooth,not as noticeable but sharp,low key, and would look good with black shirts

I was just at footlocker and had these in hand. I wasn't blown away with the quality or the leather. In fact I'm not sure if its even real leather. I might go for the Chicago I's or maybe the Bordeaux if materials are good. If I'm not impressed by either of the shoes I just mentioned, I'll be on a permanent Jordan vacay. As of now, I think Adidas spanks nike/jordan all day in EVERY way. IMO...

**** lol

I walked into my local finishline in the morning and got my pair and they even did a raffle.I still was able to get a pair regardless of that.

I thought these had leather wings/lace tabs like the Columbias lol, but these have the plastic wings. I'm not sure which one I prefer but they both look good.

BW if you're interested.

https://www.bouncewear.com/en/retro-jordans/retro-air-jordans/air-jordan-4-retro-ls-oreo_314254--003

$208 shipped to US.  Possible customs/brokerage fees.

They also tend to oversell, but let you know quickly if that's the case.
Thanks!

I got on this early this morning. Hoping my order goes through. Checking the site now, they are STILL offering an FSR with a new disclaimer that they can oversell.

Since I struck out on alll Socal Shiekh raffles, I was up all night from last night (trying to get it from Euro sites) up until morning when full release hit US retailers. Struck out there on every site until I got my order through Bouncwear.

I'm pretty much done with retro Jordans. I got some of my faves, and these Oreo 4's will probably be my last ones. The price, the hype, the hassle...it's a bit much. I'm probably going to stick with runners, even though those runner collabs are starting to get on J level nonsense.

I thought these had leather wings/lace tabs like the Columbias lol, but these have the plastic wings. I'm not sure which one I prefer but they both look good.
yeah i was surprised about that too, either way these look good regardless 

Thanks!

I got on this early this morning. Hoping my order goes through. Checking the site now, they are STILL offering an FSR with a new disclaimer that they can oversell.

Since I struck out on alll Socal Shiekh raffles, I was up all night from last night (trying to get it from Euro sites) up until morning when full release hit US retailers. Struck out there on every site until I got my order through Bouncwear.

I'm pretty much done with retro Jordans. I got some of my faves, and these Oreo 4's will probably be my last ones. The price, the hype, the hassle...it's a bit much. I'm probably going to stick with runners, even though those runner collabs are starting to get on J level nonsense.

When I created account the address part was kinda weird. It asked for address then number. So I put my street then house number. So example. Normally I would put 123 jordan st but because I couldn't get past without filling the number I put jordan st 123? Is that correct?

When I created account the address part was kinda weird. It asked for address then number. So I put my street then house number. So example. Normally I would put 123 jordan st but because I couldn't get past without filling the number I put jordan st 123? Is that correct?
Just put: [123 Jordan] [St]

Back
Top Bottom