Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

im a 9 in these but.... but... but..... after tring on the white cements the toe area was bothering me. I think its that elastic feature that locks down the the top of the foot. so I went with a 10, the sneaker felt good.

Last edited:
These sold a lot better than I thought in my area... Thought it was going to sit some what like Columbia 4s. But not at all.

Entered 7 raffles... Only won 1 from Shiekh. (I was hoping to win at both my FTL spots so I can use a Bday Coupon)

Decided to wake up in the morning to try online with 20% ndc code and $20 WC from FNL... I got hit with OOS from NDC, First time ever I got his with OOS for GR release shoe. I got thru FNL with $20 WC rewards for $193 shipped. (Really wish FNL offer free shippnig)

Went back to sleep and woke up 4 hours later to pick my pair from Shiekh. I got there about 10 minutes before the pick up window ended. There was already a line of 5-7 people waiting for unclaimed pairs. Only 2 unclaimed pairs.

My wife and I went to another mall cause she had to return something. So I decied to hit up FTL with a pick up window that was about to end. Got there with 15 minutes left before it ended. Already was a line of 8-10 people. Probably another 10 people lined up by the time the window ended. Employee walked out with tickets with sizes on it. I was still able to grab my size and let my wife grab another pair, .5 size smaller just in case. I was able to use bday coupon on both. Pretty happy!... They had a lot of unclaimed pairs but it got picked up pretty fast.

Last edited:
So basically you got 4 pairs?

Yup... Sold one pair to my friend for retail... Not sure what to do with with FNL pair when it gets here. It was too late to cancel. Might sell to my local shop since I need to do a couple of size swaps.

I bought both the columbia and oreo 4s with ease. I really thought the release for these shoes was going to be hectic. Thanks finishline customer service. I hope everyone who has been wanting these shoes is able to obtain them. Dont sleep on them because people will eventually see how clean these shoes are and drive up the resell value.

Ups just sent me something saying they will be delivering a pack Monday, I love ordering from NDC. They always come fast since they ship from 4 hrs away from me. I hope these are more like my older IVs quality wise. All my IVs from the last couple of years have been made stiff. I think the most comfortable IV I had were the white laser IVs, I wish JB could get back to that type of quality.

Leather wings on Oreos is doing too much

huh?

I walked into my local finishline in the morning and got my pair and they even did a raffle.I still was able to get a pair regardless of that.

Same here.

Most Finishlines here only did a raffle for the XI's, but I was told they're doing raffles now. A lot of people probably didn't know about it, so they didn't sign up.

I got mine from courtsidesneakers.com with ease yesterday. And I think they still have a size 10 there. Just helping out.

huh?
Same here.

Most Finishlines here only did a raffle for the XI's, but I was told they're doing raffles now. A lot of people probably didn't know about it, so they didn't sign up.
yeah all fcfs spots i used to hit up doing raffles now. Only a few fcfs spots left here. Went to Lynhnehaven expecting to cop legend Blue XIs and they like naw we do tickets now. Security was like "we tired of kids acting a fool." They had to work double shifts on release days. Didnt want the hassle anymore. Kids used to complain and cuss out Security even when they had a good spot in line and guaranteed pair. Not to mention kids getting tickets by police for curfew. Parents just leave em till morning.

I was just at footlocker and had these in hand. I wasn't blown away with the quality or the leather. In fact I'm not sure if its even real leather. I might go for the Chicago I's or maybe the Bordeaux if materials are good. If I'm not impressed by either of the shoes I just mentioned, I'll be on a permanent Jordan vacay. As of now, I think Adidas spanks nike/jordan all day in EVERY way. IMO...

Enjoy your 2 Chainz, Dwight Howard and Big Sean Adidas

I don't understand what is the difference between the retro 4 "oreo" 2013 release to the retro 4 "oreo" Release now, If anything there made worse lol, First of all do the "cool greys" or the "Black Cats"lol? .Second  Im sorry but with the release of the Retro 11 "Legends" the quality on them and the 4's is getting bad.. I dont know maybe Nike needs to move the Production Factory Lines back to Indonesia Instead Of The Capital Of The cheapest made stuff "China". But thats just what i think, there not like the "OG"  1999 Cements or 11 Cool Greys:frown:     !!!

:stoneface:

Funny. Too cool. I was asked to compare the two. I had both. [emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] then you caught feelings. I know there is no possible comparison outside they 4s and have black in them. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] now leave me be kind sir. [emoji]128521[/emoji]

There is a comparison. The quality of leather. You know, what you were whining about, even though you still bought them :smh:

Back
Top Bottom