Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

It's weird, for some reason I've got a confirmation e-mail from NDC about my order, but when I go on NDC and click order status, Nike doesn't have anything on file for me.

Anyone else experiencing this?

-Drew

It's weird, for some reason I've got a confirmation e-mail from NDC about my order, but when I go on NDC and click order status, Nike doesn't have anything on file for me.

-Drew

Check it as a guest.

-Drew

Chill out bruh you're good

Not sure if this is the right thread to ask, but would a pair of b/w Flyknit racers for some Oreos be an even trade?

Walked in to my local footaction and they still have a couple of sizes available. Missed out yesterday since i was driving to work that time. I Miss the 8am releases. quality is great, no excessive glue marks..

Last edited:
Dudes have sour grapes anytime they miss out on a release and first thing said, I'm done with this I won't be copping Js no more...that's fine but who cares. It's fairly easy to copp online these days without a bot and just using your computer or cell phone. Develop connects at the stores or your fellow NTers. I'm sure you'll be able to grab most pair utilizing some of those options. It sucks when you're not able to copp but stop having sour grapes about it!!!

Dudes have sour grapes anytime they miss out on a release and first thing said, I'm done with this I won't be copping Js no more...that's fine but who cares. It's fairly easy to copp online these days without a bot and just using your computer or cell phone. Develop connects at the stores or your fellow NTers. I'm sure you'll be able to grab most pair utilizing some of those options. It sucks when you're not able to copp but stop having sour grapes about it!!!
this shoe is literally all oveR. who would ***** out about not able to cop if the last 2 pages is all about people posting local pickups a day later.

There seem to be plenty of sizes available at the house of hoops in Wellington mall. I heard a fsr but not certain. Definitely have 9 and 9.5.
boynton mall also have couple sizes available. footaction, champs, footlocker ( gs left).

Well, if you showed up "right after lunchtime", then you probably showed up late.  Around here, Champs had the pickup time between 10 am and noon, so if you came in after noon, then you missed the window and your pair can get sold to someone else, and that's no accident.  Got a pair of the Columbia 4s that way back in January when the winner didn't show up in time. :nthat:

My pair was guaranteed till 6PM where I'm from so I had tons of time to claim them. I understand if they let them go after that time but not before.

Is it as comfy as the columbia 4 remastered?
I personally think these have more cushion around the ankle area.. crazy thing is I put on on my CDP 4s.. SMDH FML.. those feel like straight wooden flip flops..cardboard..

Good looks on the pix. I remember the Wc felt like steel toe boots.. people cant appreciate the better quality on these.

Last edited:
I personally think these have more cushion around the ankle area.. crazy thing is I put on on my CDP 4s.. SMDH FML.. those feel like straight wooden flip flops..cardboard..
Good looks on the pix. I remember the Wc felt like steel toe boots.. people can
Thanks bro.

My pair was guaranteed till 6PM where I'm from so I had tons of time to claim them. I understand if they let them go after that time but not before.
If that's true, I hope you raised hell.  I would demand that they make it right.  They owe you a pair of Oreo 4s as far as I'm concerned.
mad.gif

Anyone recommend any insoles to put in these to make it comfier?

Last edited:
Is there any reason these got the plastic (or rubber) wings and the Colombia's got leather?

I never had the '99s so if that's how it was then, forgive the ignorance.

As for insoles, I always replace them with Spencos.

Last edited:
man how are these still sitting in stores when they are sold out online everywhere

Back
Top Bottom