Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

Yeah. Just wait. They dont respond on the weekends anyway. I think Monday morning, youll get an email.

10-4, thanks I'm just a little paranoid I'm still waiting for my Lady Libertys (NDC) to arrive...they have been held up in all the bad weather on the east coast ...don't want to have to worry about these also lol

Agreed. Just have to open the box to get that strong smell of plastic and glue. I feel like the leather is not stiff enough for a shoe like that to hold well in time, looks like faux leather. It's creasing insanely fast, I strongly recommend putting ForceFlex in them, there is enough room in the toe box and it will hopefully prevent most of the crease. I put flat laces too. 

The jump man on the heel is plastic and this was the most disappointing detail to me. I mean they couldn't embroider it like on the tongue? The grey parts of the midsole are plastic toy/shiny looking to me, the black parts look solid tho including the wing. Overall I'm just pissed they raised the price I don't think it's justified. 

View media item 1415353

buying them and then joining to complain about the price :lol:

buying them and then joining to complain about the price
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Trying to find my size for a decent price on ebay and these fools want to charge ridiculous prices since they're a "limited" size, I won't be detered.

I found one on ebay yesterday for $220+$18 shipped which i thought wasnt tooooo bad. You might be able to get to come down some with a PP invoice and ask for cheaper shipping.

Edit: nvm. Just looked back at the ad. They mustve changed the Title description or something because when I 1st saw it, it said mens 7. Now says 7y, but still with a mens photo
I found my size and dude wanted to charge me over 300 because to him that size is limited. Funny enough he is the same size but he feels I should pay more which is dumb, doubt he would think that way if the tables were turnt. I don't fund stupidity so he can find another chump to fork out that amount of money because I can do without them.

Last edited:
Yeah. I ran into the same with some bred 4s. Guy was same size and wanted a way ridiculous amount. I pass.

Last edited:
I was really excited about this release more once I got them. I was in love with the Columbia's also and navy blue is my color so I was real pumped and love them but these better. I doubled up but might let the 11 go for right offer or trade.

Won't cop the teals in a couple weeks prob won't cop anything in march that's new release. But can't wait for the white cement and breds that are rumored to drop this year.
Cement and Breds rumored to release, when and where did u hear about this?

Anyone recommend any insoles to put in these to make it comfier?
Sof Sole Thin Fit Insoles. Nice quality, not too bulky. $20 at Finish Line. Run a tad small. You would only put these over the factory insoles if the sneakers are a full size too big for you, even then I wouldn't do it...

Last edited:
It's only limited because they're buying up the sizes to resell, they used to be the last size to disappear now they're the first.

I HATE that people do this now on purpose. Many of them dont even try to get their own size anymore. I wish people wouldn't buy at those ridiculous prices, but some do making it harder

So... You think the leather is not real?
I'm not an expert but I don't think it's real. 

You sound very disappointed

Are you going to keep them ?
Going to keep the pair I have on feet. I doubled up though and might sell my extra pair. 
I take it you dont have the wht cement 4s from a few yrs ago, those things wont crease but will kill your feet.... But with all the "flaws" you MIGHT sell the extra pair. After that epic rant i thought u would return them ASAP

@parifornia Fam, You opinions sound more like whining for a shoe you knew wasn't going to be perfect to begin with. So what's the point of coming on this "forum" to complain? If you don't like the shoe (remastered, shiny grey part, plastic Jordan on the back, quality etc) take it back... It's that simple. Remember one mans trash is anothers treasure. #Jordanthreadneverfails

Last edited:
@parifornia Fam, You opinions sound more like whining for a shoe you knew wasn't going to be perfect to begin with. So what's the point of coming on this "forum" to complain? If you don't like the shoe (remastered, shiny grey part, plastic Jordan on the back, quality etc) take it back... It's that simple. Remember one mans trash is anothers treasure. #Jordanthreadneverfails
exactly

Whiners in here like Jordan held them up at the register.

And the leather is real, its split grain but its real. 

All I am saying is that in my opinion the price bump is not justified, that's just my opinion. 

All I am saying is that in my opinion the price bump is not justified, that's just my opinion. 

I think 90% of us would agree that the price isn't justified. It is what it is tho when you consider your choices.
Pay $190 for this pair or pay $300+ for a pair from 99 that will possibly crumble on you.
Your comments honestly do come off as real nick picky tho.

You're right I don't have those. The Oreos are comfy for sure but maybe there is a middle ground between the white cement and these in terms of leather stiffness haha. 

Yeah its called pleather , pick your poison... Walking on mason bricks and soaking your feet after wearing them or the new editions. That actually feel better and flex with your foot when u walk.. Ill take creases any day over having the Bill Walton feet

Since resellers arent getting as much as they use to you guys should straight break their backs while you can

Like if you werent able to buy for retail dont run to ebay and buy. I dont care if its just 30 bucks over retail dont buy.

Would force these resellers to return their stock or sell for retail or below and discourage them from buying to resell on future releases.

Just gotta be patient and stop turning into the incredible hulk after every release you cant cop

Last edited:
Called my local footlocker and they stock located my sz8, called the store and they even held it for me. I'm so glad too because I really wanted this shoe, been wanting a fresh pair for a while.

Last edited:
I take it you dont have the wht cement 4s from a few yrs ago, those things wont crease but will kill your feet.... But with all the "flaws" you MIGHT sell the extra pair. After that epic rant i thought u would return them ASAP
Yeah. White cement 4s are horrible! They're like wearing a cheap plastic dress shoe. They definitely need a remaster

Back
Top Bottom